Permissions section!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

We've finally added a permissions section to the Questions for the ART boards. Any new permissions should be posted in this section! Your threads will likely be merged as time goes on and we order everything properly, so please don't be alarmed if you find stuff shifting around. It will be a long process that may take a few weeks so be patient with us! We're aiming to get as much as possible into the permissions section.

The point of the boards mainly is for trades/purchases etc that aren't made on the forums or are special one off kind of things. They aren't for day to day permission posting for example, premades you are currently don't need posting in this section.

All of your permissions will be merged into one thread and moved to the permissions section. Merging may not happen immediately, but in the long run our aim is to consolidate all existing threads into one thread per user. If you wish for your old threads to be archived, please PM one of the Forum Dept. or ART and we will be happy to move them for you. If you find something has been merged and you didn't want it that way, we can split the thread and archive where appropriate!

During this time the moderators/ART may not send out PMs to users as it would make the process an even longer one! Be sure to check both Qs to the ART and the permissions section when looking for something for the time being!

Please be sure to read the guidelines carefully, they can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=54023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Yay :D
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Redrum
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: He/They
Preferred Name: Eren
Species: Crow demon

Yes!
idk man, im old.
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

woo!

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Galagya
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: don't care
Species: demon

Wait, so you guys are making this a necessity? Dunno if I missed something.
ollieollieoxenfree!
RiceNoodle
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

No, definitely not mandatory, lol. We're just saying that if you have an existing thread posting permissions, then it'll be merged with your others(if you have any extras) to avoid clutter. But no, you definitely don't HAVE to post a permissions thread.
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient

Yes lmao what rice said. This category was made because we have had an influx of users making permissions threads in the ART boards and it's getting cluttered/shunting aside important stuff. The permissions section is for stuff you wouldn't usually post in the markets.

It is mandatory in the sense that if you wish to make a seperate permissions thread, it goes into that section, not a random place within the boards :). The point of the boards mainly is for trades/purchases etc that aren't made on the forums or are special one off kind of things. They aren't for day to day permission posting for example, premades you are currently don't need posting in this section.

Edited the guidelines/OP to make that more clear.

Galagya
Pronouns: don't care
Species: demon

Ohhh, I thought you meant permissions within a premade topic and the like. I understand now that you mean permissions posted in the ~ask the ART~ section. I was about to be like - why god whyyy. But no... lmao. Thanks very much for clarifying. :)
ollieollieoxenfree!
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient

No problem :)

Locked Previous topicNext topic