Nipple Rule Revision: Voting and Discussion

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.

Should the rule be revised and changed?

Keep the rule as is (no nipples allowed)
26%
Change the rule (Male nipples, no female nipples)
74%

Total votes: 99
Mongrel
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Carcharias wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:59 am
honestly this rule shouldn't have been implemented in the first place. kinda funny how some people who voted for no nipples are the same people now who want them back.
people are allowed to change their minds on these kinds of issues and to suggest they should stick with what they wanted before is to limit growth. like I’ve already said before, because it may have sounded good in theory doesn’t mean it works well in practice. this has very well been the case for this issue.

the first time around, I was against the rule change but i voted for it anyways to piss some legitimate transphobes off. 🤷‍♀️
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
Akeela
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Fennec

Pride

I'm not against female/male nipples. I think its our natural anatomy but so isn't our sexual parts. I say keep this site PG-13 and stick with the no nipple rule. It's a chat site. Keep the nips on your art pages to share OR allow r-rated assets to private rooms that are marked 18+? We have a rating system already implemented for rooms, why not use that and upload poses for review under an 18+ tab and only usable in those rooms? Everyone can be happy <3

Just a suggestion :)

She was the moon of her story, in phases, in lights, in darkness,
in sorts of beauty that only a few could understand and only a few could love
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Akeela wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:31 pm
I'm not against female/male nipples. I think its our natural anatomy but so isn't our sexual parts. I say keep this site PG-13 and stick with the no nipple rule. It's a chat site. Keep the nips on your art pages to share OR allow r-rated assets to private rooms that are marked 18+? We have a rating system already implemented for rooms, why not use that and upload poses for review under an 18+ tab and only usable in those rooms? Everyone can be happy <3

Just a suggestion :)
I think this was discussed last time and there would be issues making an 18+ pose group to upload to within the chat and also would need work to prohibit those poses from being used outside of their settings, which underdog would have to both approve of and implement so it isn't an option for those who want that unfortunately

I may be wrong tho bc I have the memory of a gnat @Coyfox @Akala might be able to give more info
mermaid
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: Colby

Pride

sooo basically what im understanding is youre going to be checking on characters for their genders before allowing their flat chest to have nipples ?
Kennedy
Pronouns: They/He
Preferred Name: Lynn
Species: Red Fox/Domestic Cat

Pride

lamp wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 pm
sooo basically what im understanding is youre going to be checking on characters for their genders before allowing their flat chest to have nipples ?
I think it's only allowing characters with flat chests to have nipples, regardless of their gender. The flat chest is where the line is drawn.
#BlackLivesMatter
Larkenox
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Preferred Name: Ross

Pride

Zuko wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:05 pm
lamp wrote:
I think it's only allowing characters with flat chests to have nipples, regardless of their gender. The flat chest is where the line is drawn.
i havent read like 7/8 of the pages but i just wanted to say that yeah this makes sense. the issue is breast tissue. female babies don't have their nipples censored, and mtf females do, because of breast tissue. if a character does not have breast tissue i don't see why it needs to be censored. a ftm who has had top surgery and had their breast tissue removed can be shirtless in public, and since these characters are fictional its possible to have female characters with 0 breast tissue at all so
that's all im contributing to this topic goodbye
__________Image
_Today is the first day of the rest of your days
____________so lighten up, squirt
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog
Pronouns: she/her

Since it looks like the voting leans toward going back to the old rule, when is this going to be closed?
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
mermaid
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: Colby

Pride

Larkenox wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:25 pm
Zuko wrote:
lamp wrote:
i havent read like 7/8 of the pages but i just wanted to say that yeah this makes sense. the issue is breast tissue. female babies don't have their nipples censored, and mtf females do, because of breast tissue. if a character does not have breast tissue i don't see why it needs to be censored. a ftm who has had top surgery and had their breast tissue removed can be shirtless in public, and since these characters are fictional its possible to have female characters with 0 breast tissue at all so
THATS ALL I WANTED TO MAKE SURE OF bc the whole..................... transgender additions and transitioning stuff included in the "yea if ure flat chested yall good" confused me and is just trump answering my question
coyfox
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: he/they
Preferred Name: V

Pride

lamp wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:33 pm
Larkenox wrote:
Zuko wrote:
lamp wrote:
THATS ALL I WANTED TO MAKE SURE OF bc the whole..................... transgender additions and transitioning stuff included in the "yea if ure flat chested yall good" confused me and is just trump answering my question
I included the example of transitioning for an example as to how a nipple goes from being not socially/legally acceptable to how a nipple is fine after sugery because the chest goes from having breasts to being flat. So yes, the breast is the issue. Also because people were questioning about trans issues earlier in the thread, I wanted to address the concerns since I'm trans myself. It was an example to further prove the point of what's acceptable and what's not, not to be "trump answering your question."
It's the end, it's true.
Neverland, my love...
Farewell for now.
♡ 10/12/2015 ♡
Horiyoko
Omniscient
Omniscient

lamp wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:33 pm
Larkenox wrote:
Zuko wrote:
lamp wrote:
Nobody on here is “Trump answering your questions”. It’s a pretty offensive thing to call the users / Admins who are clarifying for you a man whom most of the world literally despises for a plethora of valid reasons. If Trump was even half like the people above, the USA wouldn’t be in such a shitty mess.

Like Alpen said though, I’m curious as to when this will close? I’m assuming a week sounds fair so everyone can get their input in since I remember that being a reason users were angry one of the previous times. I think it should also be announced on the chat / put on the homepage to *really* spread the message and to cover the administrations asses on this.

People who don’t vote or give zero input but complain after don’t really have any room to complain about the results. Nor do they have anyone else to blame but themselves since a every vote counts and makes a difference.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
And let's be clear
I trust no one.

𖤐︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶𖤐
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Yeah comparing anything trump does with something jesse does is a little uhhhhhhhhhhhhh especially since trump actively fucks up trans men and women's lives and doesnt want them to exist like, at all,

Anyway though I'm for masculine/flat/whatever we be calling it tiddy
no I don't think its transphobic to obscure a Nipple that's Absurd especially since it's already been clarified by ya boi Jesse
props to everyone who still wants all or none but isn't calling people out for being tired of not being able to post even Memes with nipples on it
I literally had to copy/paste little Shias onto the nipples in an image of that rob cantor Shia LaBeouf video because God forbid they got nipples and I'm so Tired the rule just doesnt mesh well to me for many reasons already brought up and I'm not doing any real change in the world by arguing about nipples on a furry site

If you wanna come out of the depths to call ALL OR NOTHING!!!! power to you that's your choice and you are entirely welcome to vote against this rule change but dont be rude dont be accusatory over Nipples and just be civil we're adults not children and this is coming from your local dumbass who cant behave, ever
Hiccup
Species: Corgi

I would just like to say one thing, the no nipples rule includes videos, gifs, images, anything with visual nipples. If you link a trailer to a movie with an actor shirtless with their nipples uncensored, that breaks the rule, even if its just for a second in the video. If you post a gif of hulk... just doing hulk things with his nipples showing, oops we have to take action against you. If you post a link to some swim trunks that you would like to buy and the model is shirtless.. again, we have to take action. It is innocent things that we are having to take action against, and I personally became an admin to help our userbase and keep them safe. Now, I do not find any nipples threatening. there are just some things that as a PG-13 chat we cannot allow, unfortunately. But as it stands, I would rather not ban someone over hulk nipples.
^Click for Characters^
Art.
Previously Crystalbullet
speckledplanet
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: they/it

Pride

hulk titty!

also jus sayin i 100% wanna show top surgery photos down the line. lemme expose my 7k nips for informational purposes Please. to clarify no, i do not have top surgery. but one day.
Oh, can you keep a secret?
Kinda wanna taste it
Give me artificial paradise
FVKKAT
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

honestly, it shouldn't matter considering that the media has no control over it neither should you.
if it's literally the hulk smashing bs all day and there so happens to be a nipple, i really, really don't think anyone is going to see the low res nip flash by as he's throwing iron man into a skyscraper.

Mongrel

desmond wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:26 pm
hulk titty!

also jus sayin i 100% wanna show top surgery photos down the line. lemme expose my 7k nips for informational purposes Please. to clarify no, i do not have top surgery. but one day.
this is honestly one of the biggest proponents as to why i’m for having it back
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
Locked Previous topicNext topic