A New Team!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
yuu
Omniscient
Omniscient

my question is about the same ^

would it be like, running a da group... promoting on our websites / social media..?
how exactly does this team work? like basically explain it like you would to a 5 year old bcuz i am... slow

disappointed but not surprised

Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Here's some extended info from our handbook. I hope this helps. If not, feel free to ask more!
As a Relations Team Member you will be helping Wolfhome to branch out into other websites as an advertising method. We will be trying to bring the community of Wolfhome into those websites, highlighting our contests, freebies, and other community accomplishments and activities, generating interest and drawing in new faces to the community.
A clip from duties:
a. Updating Websites
• This includes, but is not limited to: updates, announcements, newsletter updates, events, and more.

b. Maintaining Submissions
• Uploading user-created art and freebies on Furaffinity, dA, and other sites as we expand.

b. Community Engagement
• Do your best to be involved in the community.
• Answer questions to the best of your ability. Again, if unsure, post for clarification or discussion before replying.
Thats a small snippet but I hope it helps.
🐈
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

So if they are helping update events, newsletters, etc, will they be working with the event committee?
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

No. They aren't affiliated with the EC. They update the websites when updates are posted here. So if the EC announces something, the RT quotes it on our sites. Does that make sense?
🐈
Xina
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Thank you! That makes senses!
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Awesome (:
🐈
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

Now accepting new members. Please see here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=191715" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
🐈
GOOSE
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

NETWORKING!!!!!!!!!!!
FunSizedMeanie
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Oohhhh
Meraki
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends

Spoiler! :
Clovette wrote:Here's some extended info from our handbook. I hope this helps. If not, feel free to ask more!
As a Relations Team Member you will be helping Wolfhome to branch out into other websites as an advertising method. We will be trying to bring the community of Wolfhome into those websites, highlighting our contests, freebies, and other community accomplishments and activities, generating interest and drawing in new faces to the community.
A clip from duties:
a. Updating Websites
• This includes, but is not limited to: updates, announcements, newsletter updates, events, and more.

b. Maintaining Submissions
• Uploading user-created art and freebies on Furaffinity, dA, and other sites as we expand.

b. Community Engagement
• Do your best to be involved in the community.
• Answer questions to the best of your ability. Again, if unsure, post for clarification or discussion before replying.
Thats a small snippet but I hope it helps.

This is a really nice idea though got some Qs because im also slow lmfao

1.Kind of like what Criminals asked because it wasn't clear enough for me LOL, is it like page groups?? Like how FA has profiles for groups, ect same with DA and would each be made by the EC or a staff member, then each member would be able to get on to it and do whatever they need to? Sorry if I make no sense, can try to explain better

2.The maintenance part, uploading user's art and freebies i'm just curious about. I understand the freebies, but would you have to contact every artist and what not to make sure its ok to do so?? Since this wasn't a thing when some posted their freebs, and they stated such rules but now I would think this is something new to consider? Same with artwork, like what kind of artwork are you referring to when you mention that, or do you mean like fan art?

Also LMAO since the names will be green is it gonna be confusing with the ART members? Or its gonna be a big enough difference that people can tell right off the bat

Either way look forward to this, it will be nice to see WH advertised around more!
edit: SORRY IN ADVANCE if any of this was answered anywhere else lol.
one day is gonna turn into another season
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
mermaid
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: Colby

Pride

interesting!

would they also be like....... greeters for newbies? or would they just be like the people in the costumes outside the store bringing in people?????
Rydein
Pronouns: anything
Preferred Name: Lili
Species: human

Pride

Eirwen wrote:
mongrel wrote:
Kuvi wrote:
mongrel wrote:i like this idea! i hope it works out smoothly in practice. make wolfhome merch too so i can embarrass myself in public
Wolfhomie shirts. Guardian/ess hats and big dorky slippers. OH the lameness!! I'd love the job of doing wolfhome merch lmao

Anyways, can't wait until we can start taking applications!!!
..lowkey wants to join because i have ideas
^^^^
Highkey gonna do this if merch happens

What is love besides two souls trying to heal each other?*~

Pierce the Veil
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

1.Kind of like what Criminals asked because it wasn't clear enough for me LOL, is it like page groups?? Like how FA has profiles for groups, ect same with DA and would each be made by the EC or a staff member, then each member would be able to get on to it and do whatever they need to? Sorry if I make no sense, can try to explain better
Yes. Our dA, FA, FB, Tumblr, Twitter, and other accts. (:
2.The maintenance part, uploading user's art and freebies i'm just curious about. I understand the freebies, but would you have to contact every artist and what not to make sure its ok to do so?? Since this wasn't a thing when some posted their freebs, and they stated such rules but now I would think this is something new to consider? Same with artwork, like what kind of artwork are you referring to when you mention that, or do you mean like fan art?
We have a list of artists that we upload from who have given us explicit permission and their own rules to follow. Artwork being things they have done as commission, etc. We will not be asking those who commissioned the pieces, though we will have a blacklist of someone who owns the character of said piece by artist does not want us to post it.
Also LMAO since the names will be green is it gonna be confusing with the ART members? Or its gonna be a big enough difference that people can tell right off the bat
Here is the difference:
would they also be like....... greeters for newbies? or would they just be like the people in the costumes outside the store bringing in people?????
We intended for only the latter, but the former would also be a good idea!

Glad you all are liking this!
🐈
Meraki
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends

Clovette wrote:
We have a list of artists that we upload from who have given us explicit permission and their own rules to follow. Artwork being things they have done as commission, etc. We will not be asking those who commissioned the pieces, though we will have a blacklist of someone who owns the character of said piece by artist does not want us to post it.
Thank you for the help! I definitely understand better, im sorry if i'm being a pain and asking so many things!!
Now for the list, are you referring to the freebie emporium? (At least that's what I meant earlier) The rules given, most say not to post offsite and such, that's why I was wondering would you have to contact them again, or since this will be... part of WH somewhat it automatically goes without needing to? Like if someone makes a new free pose for wolfhome, you guys automatically have permission to upload it offsite? And Oh, I didn't know commissions would be uploaded, which is a neat feature, would help advertise artists of the community so that's nice. And would it be the new team's job to contact the artists for perms on artwork not referring to freebies? <:
AGAIN, SORRY LOL I feel so annoying
one day is gonna turn into another season
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
Apostle
Still haven't seen the sun
Still haven't seen the sun
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: kelly
Species: sabertooth

Sorry, but what does the app mean by Accomplishments?
Accurate tagging/follower increase? High traffic pages?
Exposing new people to posts?

not really around here anymore
reach me on Discord @ Avokello or on Eunoia

Locked Previous topicNext topic