Kick Reasons From Rooms and Ignore feature EVERYONE READ!!!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Kina
Departed Soul
Departed Soul

There have been a few issues that we have to discuss.

First is the ignore feature. Some users forget we have this, and often bicker with others, causing themselves to get into trouble, and get banned. Please remember when a user is causing you issues use this wonderful command. Please type this:

!ignore username

It's that simple, and they are gone from your vision, and logs! They can't bother you!

Also, kick reasons from rooms, do get out of hand at times, the alphas sat down and have come to the conclusion that threats of any kind, or anything WAY out there, will not be permitted. We usually give you a friendly Nastygram at first to remind everyone. But we wanted to let everyone know. Yes, you can say and do what you want in your private rooms. But threats aren't tolerated.

Also if you don't want a user in your room, please lock them out with the "banned" list in your room editor.

Unfortunately, Kina passed away on Tuesday, September 23, 2014
For more information please click here or here
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Everyone listen to Kina.

If you have a problem, IGNORE IT! Unlike IRL, this is not only OK, it is a good thing! You disappear! The other person can no longer see you! And the same thing vice-versa. You can't see them! The irritant is now gone. If you continue to have problems with a user, then by all means contact an admin, but don't ever forget your handly little buddy, "!ignore username". Thanks, Kina!

Avatar is from deviant art: http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/m/a/maklods.png?4

(Luigi is TM Nintendo, right? what's up with that?)
Sunrise

what if you dont like ignoring people? I HATE ignoring people. its rude. But sometimes i have too. Binky, though, ignored me for no reason. i wasnt even talking to her. The only time i ignore someone is when the admins dont tell the person to stop. and admins dont really do anything to help me exept Kiche :sad:
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Sometimes you might feel like an admin is overlooking you or being unhelpful but things can slip by us. Sometimes admins will ask users to stop doing something in whisper, so it may look like they aren't doing anything. If you get into an argument in a room and no admin is around, you will need to contact one personally. If an admin is in the room and you want them to help you, don't be afraid to ask. We are human and miss things sometimes :). All admins are willing to help out users, even if sometimes it may not feel that way.

If you don't like ignoring people then that is your personal choice. The ignore feature is there to avoid petty arguments and to basically rid you of users you find generally annoying but they may not necessarily be breaking rules. The feature is also there for you to ignore those harassing or upsetting you in some way. I'm sure they had their reason for ignoring you, but don't let it upset you!

Faucet
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Sunrise wrote:what if you dont like ignoring people? I HATE ignoring people. its rude. But sometimes i have too. Binky, though, ignored me for no reason. i wasnt even talking to her. The only time i ignore someone is when the admins dont tell the person to stop. and admins dont really do anything to help me exept Kiche :sad:

I really don't think it was nessisary to add me to your post.
Does it leak?
Characters Faucet Canna Meika

Deathrow
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Sunrise wrote:what if you dont like ignoring people? I HATE ignoring people. its rude. But sometimes i have too. Binky, though, ignored me for no reason. i wasnt even talking to her. The only time i ignore someone is when the admins dont tell the person to stop. and admins dont really do anything to help me exept Kiche :sad:

You can be ignored by someone you aren't even talking to, by your choice of words/actions/opinions/etc towards/about/etc another user or whatever you say in the room. I think ignoring someone before hand after they said something that is wrong to you causes less of a problem.

Though, pointing out Binky like that is kind of rude and I don't think you would like it either if someone did the same to you :/

She probably ignored you for something you said/did that was not directed to her, but it may have offended her in some way, or annoyed her possibly.

If you do have a problem with someone ignoring you, don't worry about it! :) its their issue/problem/etc and you shouldn't let one person's block get to you.

Its only the internet :)
it is empty in the valley of your heart;
the sun, it rises slowly as you walk-
away from all the tears and all the thoughts you've left behind. x
Avaritia

I dont like ignoring peoples cause then like..
how do you know if a person is talking to you or the person your ignored?
that confuses me alot so i deleted everyone off my ignore list and just decided to go into a new room
or just ignore them personally like they'r still there just dont talk to them
since the admins will just say: use the ignore feature kthanks.
:3
Kat
Omniscient
Omniscient

Ratchet wrote:I dont like ignoring peoples cause then like..
how do you know if a person is talking to you or the person your ignored?
that confuses me alot so i deleted everyone off my ignore list and just decided to go into a new room
or just ignore them personally like they'r still there just dont talk to them
since the admins will just say: use the ignore feature kthanks.
:3

:P I just ignore the user until they leave the room.
1-13-13
characters art
life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone
billy cox

Locked Previous topicNext topic