Updates regarding the discussion of rejected artwork

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

Hello Wolfhome Community,

The rule that disallowed the discussion of rejected poses and rooms publicly has been updated. Rejected art is now allowed to be discussed publicly in the Questions for the Art Review Team forum, as well as on chat, as long as they are constructive.

We have discussed this change among ourselves and understand the need for constructive discussion regarding rejected art. This will allow users to reference the Questions for the Art Review Team forum as well as publicly clarify on issues and answer multiple users' questions at once.

Like all good things, there are restrictions and guidelines you must follow when posting these topics.

Most importantly, these topics or posts must be constructive and cannot be rude or negative. Sarcasm, harsh remarks, or ART bashing is strictly forbidden. For an example of a constructive pose rejection topic, please view this topic made by Casanova in 2008: viewtopic.php?f=86&t=12150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Here are some more examples so that it is more clear:

OK -
Hi, my pose was switched to the large prop category and I can't use it in public rooms. Here is the pose:
*img*
I need help understanding how the prop is too large and if there is a way I can fix it. Thank you!
Hello, I have a question about a pose that was rejected for having loose pixels.
*img*
I don't understand what you mean by loose pixels. I don't see any. Help?
Not OK -
Hi, my pose was rejected for having loose pixels (which it does not). I don't know how you came to that conclusion because I don't see any.
*img*
If you could help me understand where you messed up, that'd be great. Thanks.
Hi, my pose was rejected for having loose pixels.
*img*
If you could tell me where these "loose pixels" are that would be nice since your rejection notice doesn't. ((((:
I bet that (ART member's name) rejected my room because they always do!
Please ensure that your topics are clear in the fact that they are not meant to be derogatory, and always be polite. Pose and room rejection can be frustrating, especially when you have had to reupload one more than once, so we understand that you may be upset. We are here to help you with these issues.

All other updates regarding the discussion of rejected artwork can be found here. I recommend giving it a read over!

You are still welcome to PM an ART member if you are uncomfortable posting about your issue in public. Also, like we request in other Questions forums, please try to research your problem before you post. There will be other topics which demonstrate and resolve the issue you are having. We also have many resources available for you to look through in the Wolfhome Resources, FAQs, and Guidelines and Questions for the Art Review Team forums.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread or message an Art Review Team member.

Thank you!

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

(:
🐈
Saeglopur
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Christa

I am happy to see this
Moondai
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: tammi

Saeglopur wrote:I am happy to see this
rxx
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

This is really big!
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Rooster wrote:This is really big!
I KNOW it's exciting
🐈
Sylvah
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Vlaski wrote:
Rooster wrote:This is really big!
I KNOW it's exciting
!!
Co-Owner & Alpha of Olympus
Come check it out & join our community Discord today!

checkout my ➛ art thread, commissions, & colouring services
view my ➛ links & important information
trello ➛ to-do list commissions
Prior Wolfhome Alpha

17.7.18 | 8.11.19
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Kay

Pride

I'm glad to see this change implemented.
☆ A final farewell ☆
Locked Previous topicNext topic