Font changes

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Species: Dingo

Casanova wrote:I actually really like how it looks without the outlines currently. :[
And for some reason I am having the same issue as War, I just tried fixing it, making it 12 pt and a normal style font and it's not changing - I did re-enter the room, and close out my browser completely trying to fix it :<
Saebre
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: she/her

ud is currently working on the small bug fixes/final touches over the next few days.(:
♥ ♥ ♥
art topic | premades | tos
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

I see the outlines are back, honestly, I still don't like them, and I really hate them in lighter rooms with snow or sand, you know, in darker rooms they aren't as bad to see because the outline isn't visible which makes it fine.
Asch
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

I personally like wolfhome changing stuff like this around every now and then. I am okay with the font, however on both my screens it looks orangey. I like the red look the best, plus, having the orange name and red symbol kinda makes me feel like a gaudy rainbow XD Possibly a black? That would prove an issue in Night Den though...
Edit- Fonts aren't changing either. I refreshed, and even closed out my browser.-- Same thing with font size.

FR || Charries || DA || FA
My tablet is currently broken.

rxx

I don't seem to be having problems with the fonts. Try clearing your cookies, cache, and re-save your sniff. That honestly seems to solve a lot of problems lmao
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

i dont see any problem with them
Miu
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Koinu
Species: "Me-uri"/Fox

Pride

It takes a bit of time to get the kinks worked out. Unfortunately, not everyone can be happy with changes, but they are minor and don't really affect the chatting experience (except the font in the scroll which is being worked on).

If you are having issues with the fonts, try clearing your cache/cookies and restarting your browser. There are still bugs with the new font, but UD is diligently working to get it fixed.
☆ Previously known as Siren ☆
Characters
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

I see it as an issue aesthetically for myself if I am having a hard time reading people's usernames, the outlines are hard to get around is all, especially in a light room as I stated before. Obviously not everyone will be happy but it effects my vision and ability to focus, so yeah, it's bothersome and effects my chatting experience.
Miu
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Koinu
Species: "Me-uri"/Fox

Pride

I am sorry it is affecting your chatting experience and that you are unhappy about the changes.
The best I can offer you is to suggest that there be a choice of what type of font you use as far as usernames go. Unfortunately, we cannot make that happen any faster as that is entirely up to UD, and it may or may not ever be an option.

A quote from Colossith on this topic:
Ok for now it should all look a bit better, user names are now an orange colour and admins blue I know we won't be able to please everyone here and some day it would be nice to have the colours customisable for each user to see their preferences. We will take input on what to make username colours but do be aware as I said not everyone can be pleased in this situation :{
So one of these days, perhaps you will be able to customize it. In the mean time, I am sorry that you disagree with the changes but as stated, it is impossible to please everyone.
☆ Previously known as Siren ☆
Characters
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

GTWOLF wrote:What I see today, the thin lined orange and blue looks a butt ton better, the only way I could really read the outlined names was if they were on a dark bg where the outline was not visible, obviously everyone is different and the only way to make everyone happy is to let them choose what they see themselves with some sort of an option, however Bullet said earlier maybe someday for that feature.
So I already read what Bullet said! I understand you can't make everyone happy, I'm just stating my opinion as a paying member - the outlines bother me in light rooms, that is all really, I much preferred them without the outlines.
rxx

Okay, we get it after 5 times that you don't like the outlines.
Bunny
Pronouns: Taco/Tacos/Tacoself
Species: Taco'bout it later

I don't like the outlines

:D
Call me friend but keep me closer.
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

Rooster wrote:Okay, we get it after 5 times that you don't like the outlines.
I sure hope you feel better about yourself posting this, really, I do, because I do my best to be respectful to people when I reply to them on the forums, but you keep reaching on down there into the bottom of that barrel. I reiterated the outlines thing because it appeared as though people looked over how many times I replied on this thread and what I actually said, now, I am pretty sure forums are for posting opinions, and I have every right to exercise that as many times as I want, I may be only one person speaking out among hundreds, but at least I'm speaking out. Will I just suck it up and deal with it? Yes, but maybe, possibly, my opinions were heard and they will take that into account, because surely I know I am not the only one who does not like the outlines. It's not /just/ about the outlines Rooster, I'm sorry you feel that way, and felt it to take it upon yourself to belittle me.
Tango
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: He/They
Preferred Name: Ramza

I like that Post GT ^^^^^ it has a lot of truth into the words. This topic was meant for opinions, so GT has the right to express hers as much as she'd like. She's been nice about it, sot all the power to her to keep repeating herself.

I popped into chat when they first got the outlines and font changes etcetc and I didn't like them much :[ I had a lot of the same complaints GT did. But then again, I really just go onto Lupinar now, so it won't matter much to me, but I can see how it would matter a lot to regular chatters.
╭_________________(Image)________________╮
Fangs_First
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer

01100010 01101111 01101111 01100010 01110011

That is all.

no i lied. omfg i hate the fonts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic