Font changes

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Kishori
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Kishori
Species: Coyote Hybrid

Pride

In my opinion I think it should have been left alone.
Not a huge fan of the name outlines and stuff.

♡March 28th, 2016♡
|Links|
Phantasma
Preferred Name: Daemon

It is almost harder to read than it was before. :( For me anyway. The usernames.
Phantasma on chat.
rxx
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

I love the outlines on the usernames font. Makes it so much easier to read, especially on backgrounds where the names blend in to them. Though right now it looks like the outlines were taken out? I think it's harder to read without the outline.
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Species: Dingo

What I see today, the thin lined orange and blue looks a butt ton better, the only way I could really read the outlined names was if they were on a dark bg where the outline was not visible, obviously everyone is different and the only way to make everyone happy is to let them choose what they see themselves with some sort of an option, however Bullet said earlier maybe someday for that feature.
Phantasma

I really don't mind the username font, it looks nice on the usernames but the chat box? Oh gosh it's agony. I do not like the font used in the chat box (logs) at all. :(

The best font I found that works for me username wise was the Comic Sans MS, but I really hate looking at the chat logs now... It makes me strain. I don't like the block-y feel of the fonts used. :c
Phantasma on chat.
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Phantasma wrote:I really don't mind the username font, it looks nice on the usernames but the chat box? Oh gosh it's agony. I do not like the font used in the chat box (logs) at all. :(

The best font I found that works for me username wise was the Comic Sans MS, but I really hate looking at the chat logs now... It makes me strain. I don't like the block-y feel of the fonts used. :c
First pose details you can change your scroll font :)

Ari

sad the outlines are gone <:
always somewhere anywhere
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Species: Dingo

I guess I haven't noticed the chat log that much just cause over the years I've gotten so accustomed to reading chat bubbles lmfao, but yeah it's a bit compressed (the font) to be that small to read efficiently
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

The scroll font can be changed and made bigger please refer to the first post of this thread.

The outlines should be there, but aren't so emailed UD about that.

Ansome
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Species: Hyote

Vesseta-Sama wrote:In my opinion I think it should have been left alone.
Not a huge fan of the name outlines and stuff.
Phantasma

Colossith wrote:
Phantasma wrote:I really don't mind the username font, it looks nice on the usernames but the chat box? Oh gosh it's agony. I do not like the font used in the chat box (logs) at all. :(

First pose details you can change your scroll font :)
Yes, but changing the scroll font would also change the username font too, right?
Phantasma on chat.
yuu
Omniscient
Omniscient

I have mine set to Courier New and 12px in the chat log, and it just looks wonderful. the same goes for when I had it set to the Helvetica.
size 12 font face can help a lot as well, or even bigger if you're straining to read the scroll.

disappointed but not surprised

rxx

I've always had my chat at size 12. 10 is just way too small. Regardless, maybe there will be more font options in the future as well as those who aren't too happy about the outline / no outline.
Saeglopur
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Christa

I actually really like how it looks without the outlines currently. :[
Sybilarius
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

I'm currently not seeing a difference in the fonts and sizes at all when I try to change them in the 'Edit Profile'. I have no idea if it is just me having my own problems with my computer or what not? :( The fonts and font sizes just don't wanna work with me. :C
Locked Previous topicNext topic