Earn Deltas with Wolfhome Banners!!!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

I am working on Wolfhome Banners that you place on your web page (LiveJournal, MySpace, etc...) to advertise for Wolfhome.

When someone clicks on the link and arrives on the site, you get the props for bringing them to us. The code to award Deltas for this isn't in place, but it will be VERY SOON. I am still working on the ideas for paying deltas... Here are a couple...

1. IMMEDIATE COMMISSION: When someone comes to Wolfhome with your reference key and they subscribe, you will earn a small (like 5%) commission. So if they buy 10 deltas, you get 0.50 deltas. This happens every time they buy deltas for the next six months or something like that...

2. WAIT A MONTH BUT GET MORE: As above, but you get 10% instead and they have to keep the account for a while before you get it (like a month). This helps discourage cheaters that create the account just to get extra deltas.

3. I am not sure what the third idea is yet but I am pointing out there will be more possibilities for awarding Deltas for driving traffic to WH. Maybe even a "pay per unique click" of 0.02 Deltas or something?

ANYWAYZ...

To get the Wolfhome Banner Code just follow that link right there. Or go to this URL: http://www.wolfhome.com/admin/banners.php

IMPORTANT: Even though the commissions aren't figured out yet, the logging for referrals IS working, so if they come here NOW and subscribe LATER, you will have a head start.

Thanks for helping to promote Wolfhome!

===underdog===
Tarara
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

sweeet :D
Fancy
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: They / Them
Preferred Name: Wren

This is an awesome idea, UD. :smile:
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

I have a request. If you put a banner on one or more pages, please POST A REPLY HERE and let me know that you did it. Let me know the url too so I can go check it out okay? THANKS.
Phreaker

Going to figure out how to put it on a WordPress site and then I'll post the URL so that you can check if it's okay.
Mew
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

:D sweet idea UD!
waffles

:}What a spiffy idea.
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

I just checked out WordPress and I think I may start adding blogging features to Wolfhome soon. That might be kind of fun.
Phreaker wrote:Going to figure out how to put it on a WordPress site and then I'll post the URL so that you can check if it's okay.
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

I just added another banner today. I hope to get the code to pay deltas for referrals going within the next week or so.

As I've said, right now there's no delta rewards for these clickthrus. If anyone puts the banners on their site now, the referral id is correctly saved to their new account when it is created, so that part is ready to go.

However, if that person then buys deltas, that part isn't working yet, but I will retroactively credit any deltas once I get that code finished. Once the code is in place, all of those folks that DID click thru and then buy deltas after the code is done will work right away with nothing retroactive about it....

Hmm... This probably isn't making a lot of sense, I guess, but the bottom line here is that there's no reason to wait on adding the banner to your pages, foks... OK?

What?

You're still sitting here reading this????

Go put some WH banners on your web pages and start spreading the word (AND earning Deltas!!)

:biglol:

===underdog===
BlakHeart

IS it supposed to not let you log in? or is it just me? Because its not letting me.
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

It works for me. I haven't heard anyone having a problem. You are supposed to use your wolfhome username and password. It uses the same authentication strategy as I use for the Wolfhome "Bodyshop". What is your username on Wolfhome?
Neferi wrote:IS it supposed to not let you log in? or is it just me? Because its not letting me.
underdog
Alpha - Site Owner
Alpha - Site Owner

Hey I just installed WordPress and it's pretty cool! I am not sure how to add HTML (like the WH banner) to it yet but if I figure it out I will letcha know.
underdog wrote:I just checked out WordPress and I think I may start adding blogging features to Wolfhome soon. That might be kind of fun.
Phreaker wrote:Going to figure out how to put it on a WordPress site and then I'll post the URL so that you can check if it's okay.
BlakHeart

underdog wrote:It works for me. I haven't heard anyone having a problem. You are supposed to use your wolfhome username and password. It uses the same authentication strategy as I use for the Wolfhome "Bodyshop". What is your username on Wolfhome?
Neferi wrote:IS it supposed to not let you log in? or is it just me? Because its not letting me.
Renn
Cujo

I have this here:

It's called a User bar, and I've seen a few people with them. It's small so if you had a signature on another forum it could be used.
Harlow
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

This is sweet :D
name changed from Katanya <3
Locked Previous topicNext topic