Forum Ranks - suggest them to us!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Xina wrote:There IS a way to do "custom titles". Not the kind you guys are meaning, but generally.
It would be like with the "Avatar (C):" stuff. Not above your avatar. But that way, we could have the custom title and the post count title.

Solution for custom titles. If I recall right, Serenity had somethign liek this for custom titles, and I think they are on PBPBB aswqell, possably talk to teek or kesame about it.
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Taku
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Personally, I think it defeats the point if its below the image and everything? This is about the place where the post count things go, so if people want custom titles INSTEAD of that, then that's not going to solve it?
Image avatar c) takatia
Xina
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Versailles wrote:Personally, I think it defeats the point if its below the image and everything? This is about the place where the post count things go, so if people want custom titles INSTEAD of that, then that's not going to solve it?
In order to have the custom titles where people want it(aobve the avatar) then they would have to ge ta forum admin t add each individual title t the title list and then assign it to the spicific user. Wayyy too much work to actually be done.
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Saeglopur
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Christa

..thus why I mentioned the mods being an option if we were to obtain a compatible one.
Locked Previous topicNext topic