New OPTIONAL forum styles *coming soon* please read!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Shimauma

I personally love the forums the way they are lmao only cuz i like the way the blue looks, not to dark and depressing like the dark ones posted /shrugs/ that's just me
Taku
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Not too crazy about any of them, but thats just me! Id like to see a theme with a brownishreddish color as the background, like thisssss but a bit lighter! Makes me think of the desert <_< I like that.
Image avatar c) takatia
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

I'm going to slowly work on these on the next couple of weeks and hopefully get them uploaded to the board around mid - late june at the latest. (I hope >_>)

kesame
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

example 2 for "midtone" (Orbital CA) has been in use on the Serenity forums for a long while now (you can still use it, it's just not the default anymore), so if you wanted to test that one out you can use the Serenity forums as an example :]
when they get back online i mean... i think we are doing some repairs
:|
Echelon
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Species: Dark Angel.

I like anything dark or mild.. Any light coloured forum styles I find are hard on the eyes, especially with certain font colours and at night when it's dark in your house/room/etc, having a screen that is bright and light REALLY burns your retinas..
But this is just my personal opinion as I have sensitive eyes and I have always admired the chrome look. c:
Sun
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

/Excited !

And I have to agree with a few others. I personally don't care what you change it too :D Since, well, they are all fantastic c:

Sykes

so like
my signature is black
and if someone chooses the black theme
they won't be able to read ahh!!
was Infelicity
whats a pulse

excited for this. .u.
Villain

personally, i'm suited with the current look. what i'd like is the same style and what not, just different colors and shades
What i mean is you still have the phpbb skin theme, but just different colors.
it'd be nice to change around the colors whenever you want.
Also, my opinion is if you want others to be able to read your text, keep it at default :3
Chenneoue

I like example 4 of the dark ones. But... the dark gray is kind of not Wolfhome to me. It looks like it belongs to a game like Black Ops, or some shootemup. I personally like the blue colors. I just think they need to be updated a tad, and with a new layout, I think it would be good. The star them isn't bad... but it's kind of busy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic