Nominate someone you think should be an admin!

This section is for updates or announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an administrator.
User avatar
Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 19087
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Akala wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm
We love nominations!
Please send them to us @.@ Remember to include a reason why!
0 x
Art | Premades | Commissions | Sarahah
Image
Just stop your crying.
Baby, it's a sign of the times.

User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24703
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm

Fik wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Akala wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm
We love nominations!
Please send them to us @.@ Remember to include a reason why!
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

User avatar
Ragana
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Posts: 16160
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am
Gender: Agender
Species: Silver Fox

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Boop
0 x

Image
Furry | Hufflepuff | Bird Nerd | Taken
Fursona: Ragana
9•5•2009


User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
0 x

User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24703
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
Ooooh okay~! When is the next round of open applications?
0 x

User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24703
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
Ooooh okay~! When is the next round of open applications?
I believe we are shooting to open up applications again sometime in the spring. =)
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

User avatar
Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Gender: Female/Genderqueer
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Contact:

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:02 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Blackfeathr wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm
Just a quick question~
Are nominations independent from the time frame that admin applications are accepted?

Sorry, I'm just confused since admin applications are closed but nominations seem to be actively being requested :o
Nominations are typically always open and being accepted.
While actual applications are only done twice a year in most cases.
Ooooh okay~! When is the next round of open applications?
I believe we are shooting to open up applications again sometime in the spring. =)
Sweet! Thanks n___n
0 x

User avatar
Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 19087
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Gender: whatever
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental
Location: Otego

Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:13 pm

boop
0 x
Art | Premades | Commissions | Sarahah
Image
Just stop your crying.
Baby, it's a sign of the times.

User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24703
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Bump =)
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

User avatar
Admiral
Beta - Art Review Team
Beta - Art Review Team
Posts: 26920
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Gender: Female
Species: Motivational Sage
Location: Canada
Contact:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 am

Kishi wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:02 pm
We love nominations!
Please send them to us @.@ Remember to include a reason why!
THROWS AT EVERYONE :D
Would love to see some nominations thrown at us!
0 x
"Don't try and blend in, when you were born to stand out."
Previously known as Affirmed & Bagheera
Links & Important Information
25/12/17

User avatar
Reacher
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Posts: 8437
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: Canada

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:16 am

I'll keep an eye out for you guys ;)
0 x
Image

Always work hard, never give up.| Wolfhome Community Outreach

User avatar
Akala
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 19527
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am
Gender: Female
Species: Pudu Deer x Fox
Location: Australia

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:57 am

Kicks up. Please send your nominations to an alpha :) Don't forget to tell us your reasoning for your nomination!
1 x

User avatar
Tau
Alpha
Alpha
Posts: 24703
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
Species: Meat Popsicle

Sun May 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Kishi wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:57 am
Kicks up. Please send your nominations to an alpha :) Don't forget to tell us your reasoning for your nomination!
0 x
Image
Characters | Commissions | Premades | TOS
Previously known as Bedagi.

User avatar
viverrinae
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Posts: 3878
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 pm
Preferred Name: viv
Species: genet
Contact:

Sun May 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 4:48 pm
Kishi wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:57 am
Kicks up. Please send your nominations to an alpha :) Don't forget to tell us your reasoning for your nomination!
If you want admins why don't you just open apps? Someone earlier said spring and it's about that time 😂
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests