Things seem a bit... green.

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

i think its just a learning experience to keep in mind for people with color challenges but i can hardly tell the clovers apart and its made the forums just that much more frustrating for the past month fjghdfj please help
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Pught wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:16 pm
i think its just a learning experience to keep in mind for people with color challenges but i can hardly tell the clovers apart and its made the forums just that much more frustrating for the past month fjghdfj please help
Try the alternate layout, it might be less stressful :o I believe it has moons instead of the clovers.

Tau
Community Team
Community Team
Species: Meat Popsicle

Pride

Colo wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:18 am
Pught wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:16 pm
Try the alternate layout, it might be less stressful :o I believe it has moons instead of the clovers.
Fik wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:10 pm
A new forum theme has been implemented! You can look at and change your theme by going to your UCP (user control panel) and clicking board preferences. You'll be able to choose from Milk v2 (default) and Milk Backup. The backup does not have themed icons, we've switched them to simple moons. Currently, there is no "Locked" icon for it, but it will be something we work on in the future and develop a little bit more!

Milk is just the name of the theme we're using
Yup that is correct!
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

(obviously this doesnt matter now since its chicks but) i would do that except the moons are too big and it makes things look really cramped and stressful. ): beggars cant be choosers yadda yadda but its always a bonus when the site is visually appealing and accessible to everyone!! the clovers were cute but they were very similar is all. instead of different colors, i think its best when icons are altogether different in appearance. like the uncracked egg vs the open egg (those ones are REALLY CUTE and i love them a lot). i definitely feel it would be best if all future themed icons were made with everyone in mind, or at the least, if the alternative version was refined to be functional.

out of curiosity, what happened to the default icons that were used before holiday themed ones started being used? werent they like... golden pawprints if i remember correctly. or am i remembering that from before whf got remodeled djghdfjk
Locked Previous topicNext topic