Regarding Rule 1-C **No longer reminders**

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.

Nipples on ferals?

Yes
66%
No
34%

Total votes: 97
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Hello Wolfhome Community,

We have been listening to your voices and concerns regarding nipples and sheaths in Rule 1-C. A vast majority of the community has voted to have nipples and sheaths on anthros completely removed from Wolfhome. Due to the overwhelming number of members of the community who found this rule to be unfair and have voted to have it changed, we are changing the rule again and clarifying parts of it.

Rule 1-C has been changed from:
C. Sexual Content and Innuendos - Sexual content and slang is not appropriate on these boards. Neither is mimicking or discussing sexual positions, sexual scenarios or contexts. If you are caught doing so, action may be taken against your account. Sheaths, on both anthros and ferals, are acceptable in artwork posted on the forum IF there is no detail, it is just a slight bulge and it isn't overly sexualized. Nipples are acceptable on genderfluid, masculine, and feminine feral artwork if they are not overly sexualized. Nipples may be present on masculine or genderfluid anthro artwork.
To:
C. Sexual Content and Innuendos - Sexual content and slang is not appropriate on these boards. Neither is mimicking or discussing sexual positions, sexual scenarios or contexts. If you are caught doing so, action may be taken against your account. Sheaths on ferals are acceptable in artwork posted on the forum IF there is no detail, it is just a slight bulge and it isn't overly sexualized. Bulges on anthros are acceptable if it is a smooth, round bulge such as the ones present on our crinos poses or on a Ken Barbie Doll; there is no more than one bulge; and there is no indication of a phallic shape. Nipples may not be present on any artwork posted on the forum.
This has been changed in both the forum and chat rules.

Due to these changes being made so close together, we are allowing a two week grace period where we will not be issuing warnings for posting male art with nipples or sheaths as defined in the original change. We will instead be removing the content and then reminding the user who posted the content that the rule has been changed yet again. After the two weeks have passed, we will be issuing official warnings. Any artwork posted during the two weeks that is found after will not result in a warning, but will still be removed and the poster notified.

We would also like to gather your thoughts and opinions on allowing feral artwork to have nipples. Do you feel as though feral artwork on both the forum and chat should be able to have nipples? Please vote in the provided poll and, if you would like, voice your thoughts or concerns in a reply to this topic.

We appreciate the patience and civil feedback the community has displayed in regards to this rule and apologize if the changes before made anyone feel uncomfortable. This was not our intention and we understand the community's feelings toward this subject. Thank you for being understanding.

If you have any concerns or questions, please contact an Administrator.

- The Wolfhome Administration
🐈
mermaid
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Pronouns: they / them
Preferred Name: Colby

Pride

Thank you.
Lacerna
Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Preferred Name: Sammie

Pride

acne wrote:Thank you.
ImageImage
leaving the past to the grave, so we can reincarnate
viverrinae
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Preferred Name: samm
Species: genet

Pride

sammie wrote:
Xina
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

sammie wrote:
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
Twiggy
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Pronouns: they/them

thank you so much.

feral nips - i'm personally neutral on them. but i don't see a problem with it, since anyone who has a dog has seen dog nips before.
YOU USED TO HAVE A HOWL
THAT SENT SHIVERS THROUGH THE TOWN,
YOU CAN BARELY GET
A WHIMPER OUT NOW.
isaradia
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

please don't take feral nips where will i go if they're not allowed here :((((((((((((
Foamimi
Still haven't seen the sun
Still haven't seen the sun
Pronouns: they/she
Preferred Name: foam
Species: sim

Pride

Thank you for implementing this, it's much appreciated.

evil . loner . perfectionist . unflirty
tumblrnexus
Rydein
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: anything
Preferred Name: Lili
Species: human

Pride

Foamimi wrote:Thank you for implementing this, it's much appreciated.
~*It's good to know that I'm the only one who can cut you further
What is love besides two souls trying to heal each other?*~

Pierce the Veil
Firekeeper
Species: Fire Wolf

Thank you!

GOOSE
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Sollise wrote:
Foamimi wrote:Thank you for implementing this, it's much appreciated.
FVKKAT
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

lmao let's have mannequin furries

Mongrel
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

maggot wrote:Regardless of this not being the outcome some people wanted I think the most important thing here is how the admins and our community handled this. I'd like to say thank you to the admins for working hard as an admin team to make a decision that might not have been easy considering all of the options, opinions, and ideas given. You guys are spectacular!! And thank you to the community for coming together, I appreciate and am thankful that everyone got to speak out as an individual and community to help make a decision through constructively talking about it. It was a great experience in my opinion!!
just glad the majority's voice was heard and hopefully we can come up with a better compromise in the future that would be more ideal for all parties
dont sell my art or designs here, take it offsite. do not contact me. i am not affiliated with this site.
using this forum to farm twitter blocks
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Thanks, that means a lot. (:
I am honestly very proud of how the majority of the community handled this situation. It was a very refreshing thing to see it being civilly discussed and argued.
🐈
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

ive said it already in the previous topic (i forget which one at this point), but i highly appreciate the efforts of the administration and all of the work theyve put into meeting the overwhelming requests of the public, even after pages and pages of words from us all. it can be difficult to please a community, but you guys put a lot of consideration into giving us what we wanted in the best way that you could offer us. i respect the time, thought, and careful planning that the team put into satisfying our wishes. it means a lot to know that our opinions are heard by those who run & operate the site and that we can make a difference when we feel that something needs addressed. not many users on many websites have the opportunity to be heard and to make a difference, especially when it comes to matters of inequality. at least, with the rules as they are now, things may remain fair and the public is content. you guys are all volunteers and none of you have to be here attempting to solve these issues for us, but you do anyways, and for that im grateful. to the administration, thank you!!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic