Administration Team Meeting Notes

This section is for updates or Announcements made in regards to Wolfhome! Any Announcements or updates to Wolfhome and the community will be posted here by an Administrator.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Guardian
The Last Skyrbender

Meeting Notes

This topic is for you guys to see what was discussed and decided upon in our Admin Meetings. Meetings will be added via hyperlink and in order by date.
We will be locking this topic just to keep things neat and orderly. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone on the Administration Team or Make a topic in the Questions for the Administration board.

-

Feb. 2, 2023

Lorien
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.

These were from our February 2nd team meeting -
General Check-In
  • Wanted to see how everyone was doing & if they needed or wanted to change their availability.

Activity along with new changes
  • Reiterated that availability needs to reflect how much time you are willing to dedicate to turning this site around. Our activity is what brings activity to the entire site. If none of us are active, then the site will not be active.
  • Changes have been made to reflect current activity. Further Rank & Department responsibilities will be required to be upheld. Rank is not guaranteed, it is a reflection of how much work you are actively putting into the site.

Admin Assistants and their demotions
  • It was decided that since we have them signed the CoC, a section they’d have to agree to is their demotion reason. We did not anticipate the AA demotion reasons being this concerning, so we will stay on top of that.

Opening Admin applications?
  • Bottom line is, we need help with forum projects. We understand that WH overall activity is severely lacking. Things will be slow moving. I know it seems like we are inactive but I can assure you guys, when we are online we are working on putting things out.
  • Discussed re-working entire application to training process before opening.
  • If we open again, we are considering 2-3 more helping hands.

Come up with a game plan to really start getting stuff done
  • Projects on the Masterlist and all of the things that Project Tranquility brought up still need to be worked on.
  • Work on getting an updated Masterlist with who’s working on what, timeframe for completion, and status of said project. I’d like to keep it updated with replies as well. Ex: “I have completed x and have it here”, “I am no longer able to work on x, so Herb will be taking over this project”.
writer ✺ candle maker ✺ wife&mother
Locked Previous topicNext topic