My Apology

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Avani
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Dear Wolfhome Family,

I would first like to sincerely apologize for using the term, "targets" as a description for the users that were mentioned in the private chat. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding and hurt that it caused.

I absolutely did not mean how it was taken. It was supposed to be a joke, however, I shouldn't have said something like that at all. I do not see people as targets that need to be silenced or attacked. No one is meaningless by any means. I express my deepest apologies for my errors, and I will be a better community member.

As for the matter of "Calling out the user base." I had stated "Statements will be made in due time, we ask for patience and understanding. This type of behavior will not get us anywhere." I'd like to note, that I didn't name anyone specific, and was not pointing fingers at anyone. I could have worded that better, and I am sorry that I had not. I should have stated "I understand that everyone is feeling very emotional and heated," and continued with that. I have been listening to a lot of concerns and suggestions from everyone, and we were combing through the topics made. We are all human and make mistakes, and there was so much information coming in. We can only move so fast to fix past and present issues.

In regards to the discussions between myself and the Administration at any level, that is professionally private and will remain so unless UD desires to make it public knowledge. The situation in the Chatlands Guardian server was investigated and consequences were handed out. There are perfectly valid concerns regarding Admin Conduct and was investigated.

Concerning the matter with me “staying in the shadows” I work best behind the scenes and chatting with people on Wolfhome. I have been working on updates within the Admin and EC Boards, checking forum accounts, handling Problem Tickets when its my week (we rotate weekly), post my thoughts and opinions on matters, and then some.

The Wolfhome Team is steady at work fixing, updating topics, reworking policies, as well as starting new topics & projects, discussing concerns, questions, request and so much more. We’re working on transparency with each other as well and will work on being more transparent with our members. We are actively working on getting Wolfhome back online. We want to improve and more, and have been trying. But its going to take everyone, user and admin to go over everything and communicate at a calm level.

Once again I apologize for the misunderstanding, all I can do is promise that it was not what I intended. I am now more conscious about which words I choose to try to avoid any more misunderstandings.

Sincerely,
- Avani
Wolfhome Alpha
Locked Previous topicNext topic