Forums avatar

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
StoryRat
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Rat

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am

I've been having issues uploading avatars onto the forum. I used to be able to do a url from toyhou.se, basically have the image from toyhou.se on a new tab, and put it as a link and it worked. Same with deviantarts stash. Now it says the url isnt vaild for toyhouse images when I try to use it for an avatar I don't know if it's on the forums end or not but it's annoying to have to use imgur to get an avatar image to upload...
Stash link gets kinda broken when you open the image in a new tab so I'm not too worried but I never had a problem with toyhouse images as my avatar until a month or so.
0 x
ImageImage
Call me Story or Rat.
Lovelies: https://toyhou.se/StoryRat/characters
Colo
Relations Team Leader
Relations Team Leader
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:29 am

I've tested toyhouse and it seems to be a problem with the links to toyhouse images themselves. If they were linkable at one point it's probably a change toyhouse have made to their links or site which is causing the issue.

Imgur.com is a reliable place to post avatars and art to, it's an actual image hosting service with the explicit intent of linking to off-site. I always recommend people make an imgur account so they don't lose links to their stuff.
1 x
Fik
Relations Team
Relations Team
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental

Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Wolfhome forum's imgur link (via posting) is also linked to a dedicated archive, so if you upload art using the imgur extension on the forum, you will be able to use that link to upload avatars.
0 x
Locked Previous topicNext topic