old links with broken images

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Bear
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 pm

so I've been trying to search through old forum posts to find links to poses I bought or had commissioned (a long time ago, starting back in 2006? or 2007). The issue is that many of the threads have broken links posted in them - photos which no longer are uploaded to that service.

How can I prove that I have permission to use that pose if the links are broken? I mean a lot of it is commissions.

here is an example: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3987&hilit=Bear
0 x

Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi Bear, Welcome back!

A lot of older art and artists are very recognizable (especially Kasa!) and there are a lot of ART that have been around where we will recognize your character and the commissioned artwork. You can provide a link to the commission topic and to your character (if you have one!) so we know who to look for in the uploader. We can also link your forum/chat account easily, so we know it's you!

I'll also bring up this topic to ART so we know that you'll be doing this.
0 x
Art | Premades | Commissions | Sarahah
Just stop your crying.
Baby, it's a sign of the times.

Bear
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Thanks so much! :) I appreciate the quick reply, too.
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information