Login/Username not working "since the move"?

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Earl
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Preferred Name: Anna or Liatris

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 pm

I tried creating a problem ticket but of course as soon as i finished haphazardly typing it up it dawned on me that you need a valid account sign in info to do so

big oof.

I haven't logged on to chat for probably about a year or so & keep coming back after random long periods so i should've known this would happen
I'd like to be able to log back into chat as Liatris (or Earl again if at all possible- i know that during one of my longer times away someone else got hold of that username and caused some sort of trouble to get themselves banned which made me frustrated but of course i understood)
I am Earl here on the Forums still, used to be known as Karatsuki(throwback to FurryOCity, oh lord)/EmptyMoon/Mold/Earl/BirdBones/Liatris
(those are the ones i remember at least)

And do you think poses/sniff info etc are recoverable?

thanks in advance for your help

-Anna/Liatris
0 x
Bodach
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: Beth

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:53 pm

Hi Anna 💜
I'm gonna send you a pm!
0 x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic