Flash Free Chat Bug Tracking

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Tazzooca
Wolfhome Newborn
Wolfhome Newborn
Species: Wolf

Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:09 am

Bedagi wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:34 am
I suggest clearing your cache, cookies, and doing a dns flush.
https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
Also make sure your flash is up to date, even though wh has a flash free version.
okay so I followed what you said and posted step by step but I'm still getting the same thing. White screen with a popup box saying invalid data, can't continue.

edit/update: okay so I do get let in to some rooms but somehow after I leave I try going back in is when I get the same popup box, apparently I have to constantly clean everything out do be let in.
0 x

Fancy
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: They / Them
Preferred Name: Wren

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:45 pm

I'm getting the invalid data - can't continue thing now. D: I looked through this post first and I tried flushing the dsn but it didn't do anything.

Using Firefox / Google Chrome
I deleted my cache and cookies
Updated flash
0 x
Signature (c) Alpen

Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=199688

Hey guys, any information to Bug will help!
0 x
Art | Premades | Commissions | Sarahah
Just stop your crying.
Baby, it's a sign of the times.

Blackfeathr
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:15 pm

So, semi-recently I was slammed with 68 messages from Cats Paw Island via the message system in the Wolfhome site proper. I have not been to Cats Paw Island in nearly a decade.
I don't know what's going on D:

0 x

Fik
Alpha
Alpha
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm

They may have been doing adjustments to their pose sets. I'm not sure if that would cause these types of messages to go out. When you were on CPI, did you have poses on there? Accounts with deltas in them? It looks the like 'withdrawl' message that gets sent out when a pose is revoked.
0 x
Art | Premades | Commissions | Sarahah
Just stop your crying.
Baby, it's a sign of the times.

Fai
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Species: Shapeshifter

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Hello!

Recently CPI has been undergoing a pose sweep - we discovered all the old old old 3D domestic and wild sets (that have been LONG disabled) were still being saved on individual accounts as custom poses, though 99% of them are all broken images at this point. The art team has slowly but surely been removing them which is where the messages are coming from. It's automated so unfortunately there's no way to prevent them from sending even though the user hasn't logged into the site for a prolonged period of time.

Sorry for the confusion!
0 x
ImageImage
"Keep calm and Carry On"

Blackfeathr
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Fik wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm
They may have been doing adjustments to their pose sets. I'm not sure if that would cause these types of messages to go out. When you were on CPI, did you have poses on there? Accounts with deltas in them? It looks the like 'withdrawl' message that gets sent out when a pose is revoked.
Nope no poses, no deltas on CPI, I only ever logged on that site for like, 30 minutes maybe, and that was in 2009 or so. Haven't touched CPI since.
Fai wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:51 pm
Hello!

Recently CPI has been undergoing a pose sweep - we discovered all the old old old 3D domestic and wild sets (that have been LONG disabled) were still being saved on individual accounts as custom poses, though 99% of them are all broken images at this point. The art team has slowly but surely been removing them which is where the messages are coming from. It's automated so unfortunately there's no way to prevent them from sending even though the user hasn't logged into the site for a prolonged period of time.

Sorry for the confusion!
Oh okay, so I guess it's been all cleared up then n___n thanks~
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information