New forum bug tracking

This section is for posting questions regarding Wolfhome, workings or details, or simply needing to contact one of the administration. Bans or warnings given, whether temporary or permanent, will NOT be discussed, and topics containing such material will be immediately deleted.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Heather
Species: Human

Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:12 am

Just letting you guys know that I haven't forgotten about any of these things! I have something that I am working on that should solve some of the problems, but it requires me to be home so I won't be able to until late December.

Other than that, I haven't found any solutions for the PM problem. ):
0 x
🐈

Blackfeathr
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:26 pm

H'okay so I've been having an annoying problem with PMs: when I want to reply to someone's PM or even compose a new one, there's already stuff in the title and message field; namely, it's the content of the last PM I sent out. I don't know why it's saving that history. I have no drafts, and I have cleared forum cookies, but the problem still persists.
2 x

Bedagi
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Alpha - Head of Event Committee
Species: Meat Popsicle

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Blackfeathr wrote:
H'okay so I've been having an annoying problem with PMs: when I want to reply to someone's PM or even compose a new one, there's already stuff in the title and message field; namely, it's the content of the last PM I sent out. I don't know why it's saving that history. I have no drafts, and I have cleared forum cookies, but the problem still persists.
Do you happen to have multiple tabs open for the WHF by chance at that time?
0 x

Aurocard
Gamma - Forum Moderator
Gamma - Forum Moderator
Pronouns: she/her, derp/dork
Preferred Name: Auro/Aurocard
Species: Squolf

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:52 pm

Bedagi wrote:
Blackfeathr wrote:
Mhmnnn From what I understand, if multiple tabs with the forum are open, and a draft saves, that draft will appear in PMs. Why? I have no idea ;_;.

Best bet is to leave that one window where you're typing the PM in open, and to close any other tabs you may not need. At least until we can figure out why it's doing that.
0 x

Blackfeathr
Pronouns: AEIOU sometimes Y
Species: Coyote

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Aurocard wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:52 pm
Bedagi wrote:
Blackfeathr wrote:
Mhmnnn From what I understand, if multiple tabs with the forum are open, and a draft saves, that draft will appear in PMs. Why? I have no idea ;_;.

Best bet is to leave that one window where you're typing the PM in open, and to close any other tabs you may not need. At least until we can figure out why it's doing that.
Sometimes I do, yeah. But with the latest occurrence I only had one tab open.

I'll keep that in mind though, thanks :)
0 x

Fik
Alpha - Head of Art Review Team
Alpha - Head of Art Review Team

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 pm

I believe it's the auto draft save feature. This happens pretty often if you leave a pm open for a long period of time.

It actually happens to me with posting on threads more often than not.
0 x

Art | Premades
I have given up on my stand up comedy routines.
Everybody just keeps laughing at me

Grim
Omniscient
Omniscient

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 am

Edit: This resolved itself, nvm!
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information