Halloween Spooky Story...

Locked Previous topicNext topic
AΘENA
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Let's write a spooky Halloween story together! I'll provide a few sentences to start off, feel free to add as many or as little sentences/details as you'd like. Must stay PG13, clean, and on-topic, though!

The sun began to descend slowly, the coming night impregnated with mystery. A howl is heard far off low and somber, as the dark, solemn hours of night began to creep in.
0 x
Xylthia
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:25 pm

The raven haired girl was making her way through the dark, entangling woods. She was trying to make her way through the thick web of branches and trees as quickly and silently as possibly. Something was chasing her.
0 x
sand coffin!
commissions | tos | art thread
Pecktre
Omniscient
Omniscient
Pronouns: they/them
Preferred Name: kaz
Species: borb

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:29 pm

CLAIMING THIS SPOT BC ITS GONNA BE LONG PROBABLY

The creature pursued her with the silence of hushed whispers, its spindly legs traversing the thick undergrowth of the forest. Its ebony eyes glinted in the dying sunlight that seeped through the dying leaves above. Inhaling the Autumn air deeply as it went along, it took its time tracking the poor girl, playing with her unease gleefully. The sickly creature grins slowly, lifting its head from the ground to shriek a shrill cry. It sounded like gravel against gravel, bones against pavement, a mirror shattering. Horror in flesh. The young woman startles with a jolt and trips over a fallen branch. Trembling in her shoes, she scrambles to her feet and turns.
0 x
No mourners, no funerals.
I am robot, hear me glitch

Locked Previous topicNext topic