Coyfox's Howloween Mad Libs Contest 2016!

serendipity
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: he/him
Preferred Name: Jesse
Species: gay

Pride

Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:17 am

Howloween 2016: Mad Libs Contest!

Greetings and welcome to the third annual Mad Lib Conest, an event hosted by the Wolfhome Administration! All you need to do is fill in all the blanks to finish the story.

The Rules:
  • -Please follow the PG-13 rule, when in doubt check here, here, here or ask an administrator.
    -You may enter more then once!
    -Be kind to the entries of others.
    -Please do not copy the work of others.
    -Most importantly, have fun!
The Prizes:
  • First place: 5 deltas
    Second place: 2.5 deltas
    Third Place: 1 delta
The Story:
Once upon a dark and stormy [holiday] night, I was [verb]'d to finally get to meet my [noun]s for a night of fun! Determined to be the [adjective], we set out to collect all the [noun]s we could gather! The [noun]s were decorated with [vegetable]s and [object]s. It was certainly shaping up to be a(n) [adjective] night!

We went from [noun] to [noun] yelling [noun] or [noun]! Everyone we visited was very [adjective].

As our night ended, we went through our [noun]s of [noun]. We had all [noun]s and no [noun]s this [holiday]!
The deadline for this competition is October 31st.

Good luck and have a spooktastic Halloween!
0 x
GOOSE
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Preferred Name: alec

Pride

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:02 pm

edit:
Once upon a dark and stormy Pissday™ night, I was pissed to finally get to meet my Ansley's for a night of fun! Determined to be the ugly, we set out to collect all the lamps we could gather! The stop signs were decorated with artichokes and bottles. It was certainly shaping up to be a busty night!

We went from Fetus™ to fetus yelling Megaman or Mars! Everyone we visited was very disgusting.

As our night ended, we went through our aligators of fridge. We had all Wolfhomes and no medallions this St. Patrick's Day!

done with syzygy
0 x

you only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves

Pocket
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: she/her
Species: tiefling

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:44 pm

I did this with my fiance. And omfg.
I am rolling.
sphincter or toenail, ya'll.

Once upon a dark and stormy Christmas night, I was touched to finally get to meet my Big Toes for a night of fun! Determined to be the smelly, we set out to collect all the nostril hairs we could gather! The pierced ears were decorated with celery stalks and balls. It was certainly shaping up to be an exhausting night!

We went from Coke to Dog yelling sphincter or toenail! Everyone we visited was very tasty.

As our night ended, we went through our bones of nose. We had all eyes and no honeycombs this Kwanzaa!
0 x
viv
Pronouns: they/them
Preferred Name: viv
Species: genet

Pride

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:07 pm

marking!!
0 x
always lurking, always quiet

B L A C K L I V E S M A T T E R
A C A B
Misaki
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Species: Fox Deer

Pride

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:41 am

oh my sweet god marking yes
0 x
Image Image

B L A C K L I V E S M A T T E R
Zuko
Archdruid - Spirit Caller
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Lynn
Species: Red Fox

Pride

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:59 am

Once upon a dark and stormy Valentine's Day night, I was terrified to finally get to meet my trash cans for a night of fun! Determined to be the most diseased, we set out to collect all the carpet fibers we could gather! The governments were decorated with aubergines and calculators. It was certainly shaping up to be a bumpy night!

We went from cat to horse yelling barn or pencil! Everyone we visited was very green.

As our night ended, we went through our houses of hearts. We had all potatoes and no donkeys this Canada Day!
0 x

#BlackLivesMatter
Justice for Breonna Taylor
Tabs
Pronouns: She/They
Species: Smol nerd

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Once upon a dark and stormy Good Friday night, I was dancing to finally get to meet my babes for a night of fun! Determined to be the fuzziest, we set out to collect all the wrapping papers we could gather! The Hooligans were decorated with Kiwis and game boys. It was certainly shaping up to be a(n) horrendous night!

We went from cable car to docks yelling fruit or stakes! Everyone we visited was very hideous .

As our night ended, we went through our burritos of iguanas. We had all fishes and no cards this Easter!
0 x

Characters

╔═════════╗
Maybe someday we're all gonna die
╚═════════╝

༺༒༻
Lacerna
Grandmaster - One of but a few.
Grandmaster - One of but a few.

Pride

Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:19 am

Once upon a dark and stormy Tweed Day night, I was scared to finally get to meet my boxes for a night of fun! Determined to be the very best slimiest, we set out to collect all the turkeys we could gather! The boxes were decorated with turnips and boogers. It was certainly shaping up to be a stretchy night!

We went from fox to beer yelling boss or snake! Everyone we visited was very watery.

As our night ended, we went through our noses of dog food. We had all tests and no A's this Collect Rocks Day!
0 x
Fik
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: KT
Species: Stress Elemental

Pride

Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Once upon a dark and stormy Columbus Day night, I was punched to finally get to meet my vixenss for a night of fun! Determined to be the most glorious, we set out to collect all the slugs we could gather! The rocks were decorated with broccolis and lighters. It was certainly shaping up to be a sweaty night!

We went from garbage to dump yelling pilgrims or pirates! Everyone we visited was very frightened.

As our night ended, we went through our bags of corn. We had all apples and no stones this Martin Luther King Day!
Boyfriend helped me by yelling answers from the living room.
0 x
Check Out Posebug | Commission Queue
Black Lives Matter
serendipity
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:48 pm

LOL these are wonderful guys!! I love all of these
0 x
Reacher
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Once upon a dark and stormy St. Patricks Day night, I was stubbed to finally get to meet my hammers for a night of fun! Determined to be the slimiest, we set out to collect all the flames we could gather! The chainsaws were decorated with tampons and bodybags. It was certainly shaping up to be a bloody night!

We went from Under your shoe to Gates of Hell yelling rubble or drywall! Everyone we visited was very perky.

As our night ended, we went through our closets of bodies. We had all objects and no typewriters this St. Patricks Day!
0 x

Art Topic | Characters | Wolfhome Community Outreach

Want a shot at creating the new Wolfhome forum banner for spring? Click here!

Mongrel
Preferred Name: auden

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:51 pm

I did this like a traditional mad libs where you don't know the context of the story and say random answers. so i erased the story and filled in the blanks and went back and put them in LMAO \
Spoiler! :
Easter cry lamp dead shoe laundry hamper turnip cup newborn leaf foot Guardian table orange.
pillowcase bike george washington delta Groundhog Day!
Once upon a dark and stormy Easter night, I was crying to finally get to meet my lamps for a night of fun! Determined to be the dead(est..), we set out to collect all the shoes we could gather! The laundry hampers were decorated with turnips and cups. It was certainly shaping up to be a newborn night!

We went from leaf to foot yelling Guardian or table! Everyone we visited was very orange.

As our night ended, we went through our pillowcases of bikes. We had all George Washingtons and no deltas this Groundhog Day!
0 x

well i’m not quite ready
to turn to bone

Sekhmet
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:08 pm

Once upon a dark and stormy Leif Erikson Day night, I was dancing to finally get to meet my trees for a night of fun! Determined to be the beautiful, we set out to collect all the scarves we could gather! The cats were decorated with celery and pencils. It was certainly shaping up to be a curly night!

We went from phone to house yelling bed or Taco Bell! Everyone we visited was very Southern.

As our night ended, we went through our shirts of desks. We had all snow globes and no mirrors this Mother's Day!
0 x
6/14/18
i need a cure for me cause a square doesn't fit the circle
give me a remedy cause my head wasn't wired for this world
Orez

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:13 am

Once upon a dark and stormy Presidents Day night, I was terrified to finally get to meet my twice removed Amish grandmas new boyfriend for a night of fun! Determined to be the avenger, we set out to collect all the figernails we could gather! The cats were decorated with eggplants and lazerpointers It was certainly shaping up to be an awkward night!

We went from car to attic yelling GRANDMA or GRANDPA! Everyone we visited was very wrinkly.

As our night ended, we went through our air bladders of critters. We had all ladies and no dudes this Presidents day!
0 x
>> Image <<
DA
serendipity
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:45 pm

LOL these are hilarious, it's going to be hard to pick
Still got lots of time to get your mad libs in!
0 x
Locked Previous topicNext topic