Forum Ranks - suggest them to us!

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Foamimi
Still haven't seen the sun
Still haven't seen the sun
Pronouns: they/she
Preferred Name: foam
Species: sim

Pride

Fray wrote:Forever Alone(for like people with 384687465874658 posts lmfao)
Why did i do this (1000 posts)
I love you (3000 posts)
Not a clue(newbies)
Freak of Nature(8000 or something)
Little Monster (100 posts)
Wolfhome addict(whatever)

i dont know i was bored and this was here so
Really like these ^

evil . loner . perfectionist . unflirty
tumblrnexus
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

Xina wrote:As far as custom titles goes, is there a way you could put a word filter on the names? Or like a 30 day period where you cant change the custom username, and when its changed, a admin would have to accept it? That way they can check if its appropreate.
If we're going for custom titles, I like this way of doing it.
It could be kind of like titles on the chat... you have to have an admin do it for you. that makes it more special because that way we won't be changing as rapidly as we change our signatures and avatars.
if this were enabled i already know what mine would be haha.
and definitely remembering the '30 day' or so rule.
Collide
Community Team
Community Team
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Kristin

yesyes
i agree with heyl
:D
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Maybe, if possible because it might be fairly difficult for adminds to manage and hard to play out...
Users could make their own ranks, their current and their future ranks. Like say, I had my current made to "listen well" and once I reached a goal of 15000 posts, it became "will you marry me". You all saw that coming i'm sorry.

Thaaat's just an additional brainstorm but I dont know how that would go.
Xina
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Taylor

Heyl wrote:Maybe, if possible because it might be fairly difficult for adminds to manage and hard to play out...
Users could make their own ranks, their current and their future ranks. Like say, I had my current made to "listen well" and once I reached a goal of 15000 posts, it became "will you marry me". You all saw that coming i'm sorry.

As far as I remember from working with PHPBB(the froum system WH runs on) to actually have your real "title" something, the title must manually be added and then set to either post number or specific rank/group. So if what you said would be. Then admins would have to use 2 title slots for each person, times 2 by atleast 150 or so people who get on the forums and would probally want a custom title. LOTS of titles.
Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

this idea. its awesum bro.

and xina iff topic but
those faces on the ball in your avatar are reddit not tumblr :[ how dare tumblr use reddits troll faces
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds

Xina wrote:
Heyl wrote:Maybe, if possible because it might be fairly difficult for adminds to manage and hard to play out...

As far as I remember from working with PHPBB(the froum system WH runs on) to actually have your real "title" something, the title must manually be added and then set to either post number or specific rank/group. So if what you said would be. Then admins would have to use 2 title slots for each person, times 2 by atleast 150 or so people who get on the forums and would probally want a custom title. LOTS of titles.
exactly, that's why i was thinking it might be a bit impossible.
but regardless, like i said it's definitely not necessary in the slightest, just having the custom feature would be enough.
Hawke
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Fray wrote:this idea. its awesum bro.

and xina iff topic but
those faces on the ball in your avatar are reddit not tumblr :[ how dare tumblr use reddits troll faces
I THINK YOU MEAN 4CH-
I cant finish that sentence
that site. no one should visit it. ever, you will go blind.
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

Some random ideas:

•Nyan Cat
•This is Sparta
•Eharmoney cat video
•Lolcats
•Orly
•Epic fail
•Shoop da whoop

Anyone above 20,000 should get a "Kat and Takatia approve of this" title. <.< >.>

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Foxgrin
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Species: Shapeshifter

I'm gonna be a total absolute party-pooper here...but...

I kind of don't want a random sentence, phrase, or pop-culture (or internet-culture) reference under my name :\ A lot of these are funny to some people, or inside jokes, or just kind of random references.........I would honestly rather have nothing at all than a random quote from a song I don't like or a YouTube video I've never seen.

I know, I know. I originally made the forum titles when I set up the forum itself in the beginning and I put "Badger, Badger" in there for fun because honestly....I knew it would be a LONG time before someone reached that level. And then I wasn't around (as an admin) to actually change that to something else once more than a couple people got there. I'm tired of having it under my name :P I'm a fogie or whatever. But I did set up the original titles as a sort of wolf-related thing for a reason...to go with the theme and all...

So that's my opinion the subject, anyway.
Best way to contact me: please email me at jayebirdblue@gmail.com
Hocus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!

Pride

Foxgrin wrote:I'm gonna be a total absolute party-pooper here...but...

I kind of don't want a random sentence, phrase, or pop-culture (or internet-culture) reference under my name :\ A lot of these are funny to some people, or inside jokes, or just kind of random references.........I would honestly rather have nothing at all than a random quote from a song I don't like or a YouTube video I've never seen.

I know, I know. I originally made the forum titles when I set up the forum itself in the beginning and I put "Badger, Badger" in there for fun because honestly....I knew it would be a LONG time before someone reached that level. And then I wasn't around (as an admin) to actually change that to something else once more than a couple people got there. I'm tired of having it under my name :P I'm a fogie or whatever. But I did set up the original titles as a sort of wolf-related thing for a reason...to go with the theme and all...

So that's my opinion the subject, anyway.
I don't think that they are talking about custom titles. for themselves. I don't think they are talking about their song lyrics being your title. Like I would pick Batman. You don't/wouldn't be Batman.
this is me trying
discord: hannessy
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

The titles can be anything, right now they are song lyrics because of christmas. But they can be anything, be it wolf related, wolfhome related, I dunno DINOSAURS or something lmao.

They don't have to be memes or anything related to pop-culture. Think outside the box :). And people have already expressed they don't want certain things.... for years. I really disliked the badger, badger title when I had it (I hate that song...) felt anti-climatic (to me as I hate it :P) when I had to battle Skywolf to get it through post counts. But some thought it was great! We can't please everyone. And as said they can change often.

Perseus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Alli
Species: Fennec Fox

Pride

what about something to do with your character?
or the title you have in your sniff? for example, mine is "Kind der Nacht."

I kind of like the "custom title" idea where we could change our own, am i right on that? :o

<_____<"

❝ i don't want to spend my life ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.
»»————- ★ ————-««
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ commissions | toyhou.se ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

perseus & luce on chat
Ari

Collide wrote:
Collide wrote:HOW ABOUT
an option where you can either make your own title, like Sernity's forums do, i think?
and if people don't make their own title, they don't have to, it'll just set to the original ranks that we have now.

that way, people won't have things like MLP or something that they don't like
all the MLP fans, for example, can then spread their love with funky titles ;D
TO ADD TO IT:
if you have a rank (EC included), you could put "your choice of title" and below it is "Beta/Alpha/etc"
that way people won't get confused on what rank you are and whatnot

example for what i'd do;
Person of Interest
Event Committee

LEXIE HELPED ME ;D
I second this ;___;
I want my own title.
Really badly.
always somewhere anywhere
Perseus
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/her
Preferred Name: Alli
Species: Fennec Fox

Pride

Ariii wrote:
Collide wrote:
Collide wrote:HOW ABOUT
an option where you can either make your own title, like Sernity's forums do, i think?
and if people don't make their own title, they don't have to, it'll just set to the original ranks that we have now.

that way, people won't have things like MLP or something that they don't like
all the MLP fans, for example, can then spread their love with funky titles ;D
TO ADD TO IT:
if you have a rank (EC included), you could put "your choice of title" and below it is "Beta/Alpha/etc"
that way people won't get confused on what rank you are and whatnot

example for what i'd do;
Person of Interest
Event Committee

LEXIE HELPED ME ;D
I second this ;___;
I want my own title.
Really badly.

❝ i don't want to spend my life ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.
»»————- ★ ————-««
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ commissions | toyhou.se ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙