HTML how-to guide for customization of your sniff.

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Rukha wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 pm
I'm still having troubles getting the text to show.. and it also won't play the music ... x-x
anyone got any more codes ;u;
if you're using the code with "iframe" in it, it won't work anyway. you'll need to go through a different source to get a music player code

if the text isn't showing (at least with the code i linked) it may be a matter of you having a code that is messing with another, or you aren't closing off your codes
if the text is showing but it isn't the right color, you aren't using text codes.
for example
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="5"> text </font>
Rukha
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: Her/She
Preferred Name: Rukha
Species: Canine/Mix

Scrimshaw wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:54 pm
Rukha wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 pm
I'm still having troubles getting the text to show.. and it also won't play the music ... x-x
anyone got any more codes ;u;
if you're using the code with "iframe" in it, it won't work anyway. you'll need to go through a different source to get a music player code

if the text isn't showing (at least with the code i linked) it may be a matter of you having a code that is messing with another, or you aren't closing off your codes
if the text is showing but it isn't the right color, you aren't using text codes.
for example
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="5"> text </font>
ok thank you so much! i got one code to work not the one i wanted but I'm fine with whatever rn.

26 Years Young | Digital Artist | Coffee | Console gamer

Locked Previous topicNext topic