Notice: Acceptable Links and Comment box use

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Chenneoue
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith

Please read in full, I know it's a little long.

`````

With an increase in the number of users, the ART has received a greater amount of art to review. In light of this, we want to make the process as streamlined as possible. This way you can get your art faster, or know why you can't have it sooner.

In order to do this, you must submit a link, and/or valuable information to why you have permissions to use the art you have submitted. ART will be cracking down on this. If you submit poses with only a "yes", "freebie/free", no information, or something similar, your pose will be rejected; even if the pose is obviously free. This means, we will not take the time to go over your pose thoroughly, and may still be rejected later for other reasons (shading, size, etc).

When submitting a pose, room, or object for review, we ask that you please give us a reason why you have permission to use it, as well as any links - with stress on adding links in the comment box. By doing this, you speed the process up by not slowing ART down by having to hunt down this information. If, however, you are the artist, please just state that you are. If you are a new artist to Wolfhome, please provide a link to a public art gallery where we can confirm the information and become familiar with your art. An acceptable gallery would be, for example: DeviantArt, ArtSpots, FurAffinity, etc. Photobucket is not acceptable to provide proof that you are the artist of a custom pose.

For a premade or a free pose, you must provide a link to prove your permission to use it. When providing links to verify that you have permission to use the artwork, the following links or types of links are the only ones acceptable:

Acceptable Links/Types of Links

With these, links need to be provided directly to the page showing the image where permissions is stated. Please do not directly link to the image if possible. Any other links on Photobucket, Google, Flickr, or other type of site will not be acceptable, unless it can be confirmed by the ART. This means that poses on folders such as FoxFang on Photobucket (a recent favorite), will not be accepted, and the pose will be rejected. You will need to verify that it is indeed free, and provide a new link with your submission.

Please be aware that if you continue to submit artwork for review with unacceptable links or information repeatedly, you will receive a warning notice from ART. This will similarly explain everything stated here. After this notice, if you continue to do this, you will receive a short ban for harassment of ART.

So, please be kind and form good habits! As by providing the correct information when uploading an image, you are helping the process along and helping everyone out. And ART will greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,
WolfHome ART
Raven
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: he/him/his

Not everyone is signed up on the forums, so you're still going to get plenty of people giving these kind of links/comments. Especially from new users excited about being able to use poses.
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
- Edgar Allan Poe

Coyox
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

I have a curiosity about all of this-- I was absent for about a year so I've missed a lot.

I mean; I know -a lot- of the art staff and -a lot- of the art staff knows me. However I know I've left that field blank a couple times because honestly, I get terribly sick of making silly "OMG IT IZ MINE" comments. Should I just copy and paste a link to my website every time I upload a pose? I'm so confused on what justifies as "proof" that a pose is created by me; I mean except for my hard drive. My guess is you guys are pretty good at using deductive reasoning and just -knowing- sometimes that a person is telling the truth.

However, I feel really guilty every time I don't put something inside that text field....
Ex-Kesame

just speaking from experience, when i upload my own poses and just say "i drew it" they get accepted just fine. i think you and i both have artwork/styles that the staff are familiar with and i don't think you'll have to provide proof every time you upload poses for yourself... dunno if that's the case for everyone, but just sayin. don't feel guilty o_o
Coyox

Kesame wrote:just speaking from experience, when i upload my own poses and just say "i drew it" they get accepted just fine. i think you and i both have artwork/styles that the staff are familiar with and i don't think you'll have to provide proof every time you upload poses for yourself... dunno if that's the case for everyone, but just sayin. don't feel guilty o_o

lmao I guess I don't consider myself half as known as you are :razz:
xnightfox987
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice

dont forget FoxFang123_09 >:-( (in the unexcepted sources thing, i color for free sometimes and people give me links from that pb all the time, and i have to turn them down)

http://s621.photobucket.com/albums/tt292/FoxFang123_09/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kojote
Omniscient
Omniscient

It's best not to bump old topics, and they probably already know about that; I believe it's on the pose uploader.
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

As this is a sticky and an important one at that, it doesn't hurt to bump it, stickys are meant to be at the top :). It does help us that people get these links to us ASAP. I've added the album to the list as it isn't there, though not many use it anymore as it's passworded, it's more the candykisses album we see alot of.

Ayashe
Departed Soul
Departed Soul
Pronouns: she/her
Species: dog

Im having trouble getting a pose accepted.
My friend Phantasma made a pose, and showed it to me on the chat.
Well, I liked it and bought the grayscale.

Now that I upload it, they say they need proof that I have the right to use this. :\
It was over that chat when I bought it, and the only proof I can give is Phantasma's word, which I don't know how to give them that lmao.

Help?
✮ I don't do trades/requests! ✮

I will keep you company until you go to sleep,
because you've been everything good to me.

tos|comissions|public queue

Unfortunately, Ayashe passed away on Thursday, September 1, 2016.
For more information please click here.
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

Phantasma could transfer it to you stating "dqblizzard has permission to use this pose, pose was made by me" or a screenshot of a message in chat, a wolfhome message or a PM on the forums would suffice. We just to see something from the artist which states you can use it. The screenie would have to include both the pose/a working link to the pose and Phantasma stating you can use it.

Ayashe
Departed Soul
Departed Soul
Pronouns: she/her
Species: dog

Ok, thanks. ^^
✮ I don't do trades/requests! ✮

I will keep you company until you go to sleep,
because you've been everything good to me.

tos|comissions|public queue

Unfortunately, Ayashe passed away on Thursday, September 1, 2016.
For more information please click here.
Hazel813
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer

ok im a little confused here im not really well known on forums but can i just put who it was by and who colored it? :-? :-o
ScatteredFL

you need to make sure to include where you got the pose from, so include a link to where you found it on the Forums, or if you found it on photobucket - make sure it comes from one of the approved photobucket sites :D
Once upon a time there was beautiful art here. Then, the inescapable passage of time caught up to the artwork and it disappeared. Maybe, one day, it can be reached and restored to its former glory.
Hazel813
Omega - Newcomer
Omega - Newcomer

do you recommend any sites? Where would i put it on forums? I tried posepro but it got very confusing and idk! :cry: :-? :annoyed:
Locked Previous topicNext topic