With much consideration and planning, the Wolfhome Administration has decided to make a few changes to the Wolfhome Community Board.
The Semper Fidelis subforum is being renamed to Helping Howls. This change is to accommodate for different types of help and support, in addition to support that would be provided for the passing of a loved one, prayers/best wishes, and thankful topics among others.
So, what kind of topics, in addition to what normally would have been put in the Semper Fidelis, would go in the Helping Howls section?
- * Homework help topics.
* Journal topics. (Within the guidelines for these journal topics taken into consider of course.)
* Topics with medical questions.
* Topics asking for help with pets.
* Topics requesting resources (including asking for resources and tutorials that are art related, any of these tutorials you wish to share can always be posted here).
* Advice topics.
* The "Never Alone" thread.
We will also be including a list of Administrators that are available to be contacted at any time for venting/personal talk/advice. We will also be including some way of contacting them off of the forums. However, we strongly stress that the Administration is in no way a replacement for professional help but a friendly shoulder to lean on.
Lastly, we would like to reaffirm that if you act upon advice given to you by another user, it is not Chatlands' or Wolfhome's responsibility if something were to happen. You make the executive decision to follow advice given to you by other users. Please see here for more information.
Thank you all for reading. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please feel free to comment below.