Server Issues

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog
Pronouns: she/her

is there any update about the deltas????? i didn't read all of the posts so sorry if i missed anything
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
Feliz
Studying Apprentice
Studying Apprentice
Species: Predator

I honestly don't know what I'd do if the server was down completely.. :sad:
[small]
[/small]
"Typical, I came for a good snack and all I get is an empty can of nothing!"
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog

Apodyopsis wrote:is there any update about the deltas????? i didn't read all of the posts so sorry if i missed anything
no longer active. please contact me on discord @cicadajo for any art-related enquiries
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Jansi
Species: Human

Read through this, please, if you are still confused about deltas:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
🐈
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog

that doesn't really answer my question?? unless i read wrong. should i just have people re-send the deltas then? n___n i'd hate for them to do that and then UD fix it so i'd have to refund lol
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

I do not think there has been an update issued by an admin about the deltas, but by the looks of it some people have their transfers working now.
Ummm, honestly, I would wait until something more official is announced about that. >: Still dunno what step UD is on when it comes to recovering losses. Sorry I couldn't help more!
However, it the database did crash and was restored to a prior point, they should have the deltas back that they had on the 15/16 of this month.
🐈
cicada
ginger dog
ginger dog

yeah that's why i kept bumping, since i never got admin input about it lol :X thanks though i guess i'll wait
Miu
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: She/Her
Preferred Name: Koinu
Species: "Me-uri"/Fox

Pride

faceplants
I am so sorry guys!!
For those of you who are missing deltas, please send in a PT with *PROOF* of purchase or transfer, who you transferred to, etc.
This way I can get UD to look at them and it'll be a swift and easy process to fix. :)
☆ Previously known as Siren ☆
Characters
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Species: Dingo

No idea if this need to go here or where because there's too many sub forums all about the same thing.

Since the 'update' the chat is extremely slow to load, and I mean extremely. I have tried other browsers, I've tried my laptop, my other PC, it's all the same. Is this just the new standard for loading? The chat itself seems to work real time, but loading the rooms, or even just the message page, or the body shop, it's all slow. I realize maybe it's still settling in, but I'm just curious if I'm alone? I don't go to the chat that often but I'm getting annoyed with it to the point that I don't want to go ever lmao.
Clovette
Omniscient
Omniscient

GTWOLF wrote:No idea if this need to go here or where because there's too many sub forums all about the same thing.

Since the 'update' the chat is extremely slow to load, and I mean extremely. I have tried other browsers, I've tried my laptop, my other PC, it's all the same. Is this just the new standard for loading? The chat itself seems to work real time, but loading the rooms, or even just the message page, or the body shop, it's all slow. I realize maybe it's still settling in, but I'm just curious if I'm alone? I don't go to the chat that often but I'm getting annoyed with it to the point that I don't want to go ever lmao.
You're not alone
🐈
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

Clovette wrote:
GTWOLF wrote:No idea if this need to go here or where because there's too many sub forums all about the same thing.

You're not alone
I think it'll work itself out in time tbh
Rowdy
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate

Nah you're not alone, chat can be very very slow sometimes and even get a little stuck for a while. I'm pretty sure everything is still being worked on though? Not sure if I'm 100% correct.
GTWOLF
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Species: Dingo

Well like I said, I realize it's all still settling in but I just wanted to be sure this was not an issue on my end because it's ballssssssssss :(
Bunny
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: Taco/Tacos/Tacoself
Species: Taco'bout it later

Yeah it's not good...

Laughed a little at the comment "It'll work itself out." :x

I don't think thats how it works, but it'd be nice if it did! xD
Call me friend but keep me closer.
VESSEL
Omniscient
Omniscient

I don't particularly like it when people laugh at me but alright..
I meant it more so that things will work itself out with time, meaning that as time goes on underdog will find a way to fix it
Locked Previous topicNext topic