Memorial Alcove

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Echelon
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Species: Dark Angel.

I'm the odd one out here; I knew it was dedicated to her before I saw this topic.. But tbh that's probably just because my memory is pretty sharp and everytime I see "breathe easy" it always reminds me of her.

Anyway, I'm glad this room was made in the first place, it's very beautiful and it's even nicer that it also has the small memorial to Kina as well
Katia
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Pronouns: they
Preferred Name: jesse

Pride

very nice room :~) a+
Achak
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
You did a fantastic job Heyl. The memorial for Kina is very sweet.
Love it!
not here much anymore. pm me if you need me.
django
Archdruid - Spirit Caller

Gorgeous work, Heyl :)
Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

thank you guys for the lovely comments <33
honestly this room took lots of effort. shucks
Hiccup
Species: Corgi

It's absolutely beautiful, definitely my new favorite and go-to room. :)
^Click for Characters^
Art.
Previously Crystalbullet
Rapture
Pronouns: any
Species: Wolf

Heyl wrote:thank you guys for the lovely comments <33
honestly this room took lots of effort. shucks
It is so detailed and awesome

dogwood
Omniscient
Omniscient

I skyped you before I saw this thread, but thank you grayson <3 this room is gorgeous and I'm sure a lot of people really appreciate it.
NVentous
Adept Protector
Adept Protector
Preferred Name: Ven
Species: werewolf

Thank you, Heyl. Both the room and the memorial are beautiful. I didn't know her but I still appreciate the nod to Kina.
ronan
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer
Spirit Guide - Wise Healer

Pride

NVentous wrote:Thank you, Heyl. Both the room and the memorial are beautiful. I didn't know her but I still appreciate the nod to Kina.
previously known as saliva
art topictoscommissions
Echoplex
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Mads
Species: Ruffed Lemur

Pride

This is incredible. Thanks so much heyl

Want to follow my fursuit making? Follow https://linktr.ee/MadDawgStudios
Fandango
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Pride

Oh my goodness this is beautiful.

Thank you so much Heyl for such a beautiful addition to Wolfhome :) I really love the detail on the trees! Your texture techniques and the way you create depth is really, really good. I can bet you'd get plenty of room commissions if you opened!

I'm also glad for the subtle Kina memorial. It reminds us that Wolfhome is a community and that we should be a family. It's all too easy to take people for granted, maybe even be a little rude too. In spite of that we should remember that the most special members of Wolfhome, even ones who we might not have had the chance to know, can be taken away from us. Respecting each other is so very important, and kindness is a beautiful thing.

The most important thing is that we remember and respect Kina and in doing so we can respect each other too. Especially how much work and effort has gone into this beautiful donation. In that regard, Heyl, this room is beautiful with or without one or both user references. This room is beautiful in style and kind in your donation and hard work for Wolfhome and for a memory of Kina.

Thank you so much. Being an artist is difficult and frustrating sometimes and I just really want you to know that I am really grateful for you putting such obvious skill into something we can all use and enjoy :) <3

you only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves - mary oliver

previously Mitchiko

Pught
Leader of the Nerds
Leader of the Nerds
Preferred Name: grayson

mitchiko that was all so sweet of you to say aw
Parhelios

The room is gorgeously done and the memorial is very sweet. You're a very talented person, please don't ever forget that.
I do get the breathe easy, as she was one of my best friends.
I don't think anyone was trying to attack you Heyl in anyway. People were just concerned for someone they truly loved.
Losing someone so amazing, is hard.
Though like others I wish her name was there. but in hope people would ask questions to who she was and why.
I really hope maybe down the line, we can get UD to make her grave into a link, about her and what she had to deal with, educate people.
I'm not attacking you or anyone please don't think I am.
Kina was an amazing person. And this room had me in tears because I as many, miss her.
I just fear down the road after some of the veterans move on from WH or whatever, that it just doesn't be come a room that know one understands.
That's just me.
-poofs again.-
This place is toxic trash
Kei
Merr wrote:
The room is gorgeously done and the memorial is very sweet. You're a very talented person, please don't ever forget that.
I do get the breathe easy, as she was one of my best friends.
I don't think anyone was trying to attack you Heyl in anyway. People were just concerned for someone they truly loved.
Losing someone so amazing, is hard.
Though like others I wish her name was there. but in hope people would ask questions to who she was and why.
I really hope maybe down the line, we can get UD to make her grave into a link, about her and what she had to deal with, educate people.
I'm not attacking you or anyone please don't think I am.
Kina was an amazing person. And this room had me in tears because I as many, miss her.
I just fear down the road after some of the veterans move on from WH or whatever, that it just doesn't be come a room that know one understands.
That's just me.
-poofs again.-
Exactly this. I didnt mean to be disrespectful in anyway, not my intention at all to cause a fuss, Kina touched a lot of lives here including mine. Im happy this beautiful room mentions her but like a few, I wish her name was included so people know who that tombstone is actually dedicated to. She deserves it after all she's been through. But yeah, that's my 2 cents and I really didn't mean for people to jump on it so quick, lol. Thank you for the donation Heyl
Locked Previous topicNext topic