Worlize

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Saebre
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Pronouns: she/her

Hi there everyone.

We are well aware of the issues going on with the chat known as "Worlize" and the suspected art theft.

However, please let it be known that Chatlands is NOT affiliated with Worlize in any way, regardless of the theft that may or may not be going on there. This means that we will not tolerate "witch hunts" or harassment on our site (whether or not they are "harassing" us in return).

The countless forum threads, posts, screenshots, etc. -- while understandable and not being posted in a malicious way -- are not applicable to our chat and should be discontinued immediately. We are not trying to stifle you guys, we just cannot have this happening on our forums, because it is unrelated to our site.

We also have NO jurisdiction over what people do on Worlize, regardless of who they are on Chatlands. We will give out absolutely no personal details concerning this, or people's actions on Worlize.

Those who wish to identify and report theft on Worlize may do so on their own time, through their own avenues. Please do not involve Wolfhome or the Wolfhome forums in order to do this, unless you'd like to discreetly contact a Wolfhome administrator for help with reporting. As far as how you would like to go about handling things on Worlize, there are many other messaging programs/message boards that can be used for the purposes of discussing these things.

Any questions, concerns, or reports may be made privately to an administrator, as we want to avoid any and all kinds of "naming and shaming".

Thank you for reading.
♥ ♥ ♥
art topic | premades | tos
scorpio
Departed Soul
Departed Soul

the only thing is, wolfhome IS involved with this :(. people are stealing art off of here, and we have to do something ;;
I'm sure the administration knows what they're doing though, and I'm just going to leave it at that... I really don't want to start an unnessecary arguments.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
currently playing City Folk

Unfortunately, scorpio passed away on Monday, August 3, 2020.
For more information please click here.
Kishori
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Kishori
Species: Coyote Hybrid

Pride

faye wrote:the only thing is, wolfhome IS involved with this :(. people are stealing art off of here, and we have to do something ;;
I'm sure the administration knows what they're doing though, and I'm just going to leave it at that... I really don't want to start an unnessecary arguments.
Also think we were still posting screen caps there but..

♡March 28th, 2016♡
|Links|
Saebre
Pronouns: she/her

We are aware that art may or may not be being taken from our site, however, Worlize has art from all manners of sites.

Posting about that on our forums will do absolutely no good. Either it leads to naming and shaming of users on our own forums (which is against our rules, and instead suspected thieves should be PRIVATELY reported to an administrator), or it just fuels fire for harassment and "witch-hunting".

The best way to go about these issues is to privately report them to the administrators of the respective sites. Public threads and "calling-out" of people on either site is not appropriate.
♥ ♥ ♥
art topic | premades | tos
Locked Previous topicNext topic