Concerning selling/giving away animal topics

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
Locked Previous topicNext topic
Takatia
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
Species: Fox

Pride

We've noticed an increased number of people selling or giving away animals that may need homes. While this is a wonderful sentiment to find homes for these animals, many members of the Wolfhome community, including the Wolfhome Administration do not feel comfortable with such sales continuing on this site. The sale of items like game consoles or tablets are fine, but we ask that you do not post topics selling animals or looking for homes for any animals you might like to give away. Please keep these types of sales to websites like Petfinder.com that are meant for these types of transactions.

Thank you for your cooperation!
The Wolfhome Forum Administration

Not active here.

Feel free to reach out on Discord: Takatia#8483
Or on Twitter: @thejesterfox
Equiinoxx
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Good idea, it is upsetting seeing people who no longer want their animals, or have to get rid of them.
Though it would be great to see them go to their forever home, I agree with this
Saeglopur
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
IT'S OVER 2 9000'S!
Pronouns: she/they
Preferred Name: Christa

well, that may not necessarily be the reasoning behind most people's choices to do that, so this is not to shame anyone. this decision was more based on the legal issues at hand as well as pure concern for the safety/health of any animals involved. these forums aren't exactly an appropriate place for those scenarios.. or "transactions", if you want to call it that.
Equiinoxx
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Casanova wrote:well, that may not necessarily be the reasoning behind most people's choices to do that, so this is not to shame anyone. this decision was more based on the legal issues at hand as well as pure concern for the safety/health of any animals involved. these forums aren't exactly an appropriate place for those scenarios.. or "transactions", if you want to call it that.
Ah makes sense.
Kuruk
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Thank you for this!
Ref:
http://i43.tinypic.com/e05pih.png/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Orchid
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Kuruk wrote:Thank you for this!
^Click for characters^
Fandango
The stuff of Legends
The stuff of Legends
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

Pride

Yeah, Wolfhome forums really isn't appropriate for sales like that, especially if something goes wrong.
There are tons of sites out there for that purpose anyway where I assume you'd get much more interest for example, Dogs and Puppies.co.uk :)

you only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves - mary oliver

previously Mitchiko

Equiinoxx
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

Mitchiko wrote:Yeah, Wolfhome forums really isn't appropriate for sales like that, especially if something goes wrong.
There are tons of sites out there for that purpose anyway where I assume you'd get much more interest for example, Dogs and Puppies.co.uk :)
This.
Locked Previous topicNext topic