February Wolfhome Community Meeting

Old announcement of past promotion rounds and updates to Wolfhome.
scorpio
Departed Soul
Departed Soul

ah yes, i would like to know what was discussed, and definitely what was disussed about the topics i left for them to talk about since i had to leave early :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
currently playing City Folk

Unfortunately, scorpio passed away on Monday, August 3, 2020.
For more information please click here.
Whiterosez
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper

Oh there was nothing new really.....Except I don't remember the conversation x.x
Echelon
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Spellweaver and Wordsmith
Species: Dark Angel.

These kinds of meetings happen often over on Lupinar, logs are copied by an admin and posted on the forums afterwards.
An admin also sometimes hosts a join.me for people who want to watch the meeting as well.
Just some pointers in case another one of these meetings happen in the future!
Azriel
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Azriel

Pride

Echelon wrote:These kinds of meetings happen often over on Lupinar, logs are copied by an admin and posted on the forums afterwards.
An admin also sometimes hosts a join.me for people who want to watch the meeting as well.
Just some pointers in case another one of these meetings happen in the future!

Yeah, I believe someone was hosting a join.me in one of the rooms, but I'll make sure that someone posts logs from them next time. I'll be posting the chat topics in just a few minutes. Sorry for the delay guys. =). Thank you for the pointers for sure. It's still a bit of a work in progress.
Image 2010-2016 and 2021-present
Azriel
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

All of the topics being posted are already being reviewed by administrators to possibly implement. This does not mean everything will be implemented, but quite a few things are being looked at to be worked on/changed. If you wish to post your opinion on this - please keep negative feedback out. If you do not agree with a certain statement, it might be better to explain not why it 'sucks' but instead, try and find a better compromise/solution. Thanks!

Also a note for those who didn't get to come to a community meeting - there will be more in the future. =) So just stay tuned!

Topics from Meetings

Age Restriction - The userbase predominantly would like to see a 13+ userbase.

-This is being discussed still. We have definitely heeded your concerns on this matter, and we're working on this for the future.

Bullying in Private Rooms - Users feel that there is bullying going on in private rooms.

-Unfortunately, we can't stop all bullying, as we wish to not get into private room affairs. We can handle things case by case as needed.

ART issues - The userbase would like to see more defined reasons why a pose was rejected and multiple reasons posted together instead of continuous rejections of the same pose.

-We love this idea and we'll try working on it =).

Room Remaking, plus more Rooms - The userbase would like to see some rooms remade and additions to more rooms.

- Since this relies on donations and our own personal time, we're definitely trying to get some rooms implemented for you. This might take a bit of time and patience, but hopefully in the near future this can work out. =)

Communications extending to other chats - The userbase wants to be able to communicate to other chats

-We have actually had this before. Unfortunately, this might not be something that will come back, due to the possibility of harassment from banned users, etc. This isn't completely ruled out, but this is unsure.

Loose Pixels - There was a note about all the loose pixels that have developed from the resizing of Goldenwolf's basic set.

-We see this, we don't like it either, and we hope to find a way to fix this.

Desire for More Pose Sets - The userbase desires more pose sets, possibly possibly African Wild Dogs, Dholes, Dingos, Dire-Wolf, Anthro Set, Hyena Sets.

More Species Allowed in Public Rooms - desire for more species other than canines allowed in public rooms

- We definitely would like more sets for Wolfhome for sure. It's under discussion still about other species, but we're definitely going to do what we can. =). We will keep you guys posted on the progress of this.

Friends Feature - The allowance of the friends feature being used for free accounts.

-This would have to be discussed with Underdog, since this is usually a feature for paid accounts. This is not a guarantee that it will happen, but it will definitely be discussed.

Forum Titles - Customary forum titles.

- As much as this feature would be neat..it might become too difficult to maintain, and it would make particular titles (like Member of the Month) less *magical*.

Change "player" to "user" on chat - pretty self explanitory =)

- We overall agree that this should be changed as well, and we will try and get this changed. =).

Customizable font and colors on chat - choose your own font and font color for either your messages or just your name. Possibly an option only available to certain sub levels, or those who pay a base charge to use.

-This is still in discussion, so this may not be a 100% thing. It might be hard and annoying to read certain fonts in chat and in specific rooms.

Artist of the Week/Month - Award where each artist could only win one time.

-This is still being discussed. =). TBA.

User of the Month gets a free sub - For a period of time, or if they already have a sub, maybe they can have the next level up for free for a period of time.

-This is a possibility, but it's still in discussion. We will announce as soon as we have more information. =).

Short chatwide messages for EC/important announcements - Take advantage of chatwide messaging system for short, important announcements as well as EC annoucements. Include forum link for more information.

-This is also a possibility and still being in discussion. =) We'll post more on this as we have more information.
Scoria
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Shaman - Secret Keeper
Pronouns: any
Species: jaguar

This was something I attempted on Wolfhome years ago and received a lot of backlash.
Now that its done on another chatsite successfully, I am glad Wolfhome is adopting this pratice.

Love & Light
Azriel
Omniscient
Omniscient

Pride

Rahvi wrote:This was something I attempted on Wolfhome years ago and received a lot of backlash.
Now that its done on another chatsite successfully, I am glad Wolfhome is adopting this pratice.

Love & Light

I'm very glad too that we're placing it. I think it's helping a lot. Least I hope so. X).
Echoplex
IT'S OVER 9000!
IT'S OVER 9000!
Pronouns: They/Them
Preferred Name: Mads
Species: Ruffed Lemur

Pride

Man I wish I had not missed this! I guess I'll have to wait until next time :3

Want to follow my fursuit making? Follow https://linktr.ee/MadDawgStudios
failwolf
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Mushroom, Mushroom!
Pronouns: she / her

Azriel wrote: Short chatwide messages for EC/important announcements - Take advantage of chatwide messaging system for short, important announcements as well as EC annoucements. Include forum link for more information.

-This is also a possibility and still being in discussion. =) We'll post more on this as we have more information.
I was actually going to suggest this to someone, so it's cool that it's being discussed :3 I hope we hear more about it soon.
I'd like to go to one of these meetings, so can't wait for the next one :3
#PositiveMentalAttitude ♥
Rayyne
Pack Initiate
Pack Initiate
Pronouns: She/They

Pride

When will the next community meetings be held?
let all them voices slip away...

formerly shamu/corsair/airplane/cirrus
SpontaneousBeauty
Ethereal Ancestor
Ethereal Ancestor
Preferred Name: Skaii
Species: Wiccan Fox

Shamu wrote:When will the next community meetings be held?
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.
Just Visiting ♡

Christ
Adept Protector
Adept Protector

I may join one of these
I cant seem to find some peace
previously fourm name was Sebastian
Colo
Omniscient
Omniscient
Preferred Name: Colo or L

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=124400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This shouldn't really have been bumped :P They are today (8th June) at:

Times:
First meeting

12PM central (10AM Pacific, 1PM eastern, 6PM British Summer Time)

Second meeting

6PM central (4PM Pacific, 7PM eastern, Midnight British Summer Time)

This time we will make sure we post logs, it make take a day or so to get them up but we will do.

Locked Previous topicNext topic